Have no regrets..

J@tti

..Majajan..
Try not to 've regrets in your life. There are three things no one can ever predict or foresee: Time, place and manner of death.

Live your life fully and 've no regrets. If you want to say something to someone, say it. If you love someone, tell the person. If you care for someone, let them know.

These two lines, say alot.

Dream like you are going to live Forever.
Live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Some1

Focusing on ________
:dr :dr :dr true true

sometimes regret wuld be a constant reminder of something u dont have to do and could be the thing that helps keep ur life st.

im talkin BS:br:br

JaY said:
:dr :dr :dr true true

sometimes regret wuld be a constant reminder of something u dont have to do and could be the thing that helps keep ur life st.

im talkin BS:br:br

No you are not. Thats also true. You learn from your mistakes and sometimes if a mistake is a lill too big and it cost you something dear, u regret makin it. Regret also makes you feel that you are still human and that you are aware of your misdeed and you feel sorry for wut u did. So i think you'll agree that you are not just BS'ing ;)

Some1

Focusing on ________
» Ř ã Ĵ ē ė V « said:
No you are not. Thats also true. You learn from your mistakes and sometimes if a mistake is a lill too big and it cost you something dear, u regret makin it. Regret also makes you feel that you are still human and that you are aware of your misdeed and you feel sorry for wut u did. So i think you'll agree that you are not just BS'ing ;)

ohkji i aint BS'ing :an:an:an:an:an

vaddiyaa kihaa :y:y:y:y:y

yeah,,,,
keh dena chaida hai,,,
nahi ta koi din idda da bhi anda,,
oh kise hor nu pyaar krn lag janda,
or ki pta tuhanu bhi karda howe, but
tusi koi response na karo
lol
okha hna,,
but its life ;)

Try not to 've regrets in your life. There are three things no one can ever predict or foresee: Time, place and manner of death.

Live your life fully and 've no regrets. If you want to say something to someone, say it. If you love someone, tell the person. If you care for someone, let them know.

These two lines, say alot.

Dream like you are going to live Forever.
Live like you are going to die tomorrow.

jatti ji, aap to boht sayaane ho :)

really i mean it!! may vi ess gyaan nu dyaan 'ch rakhe din shuru karda haan.

die every monent and be born every moment:y