Hassna Khedna man ka chao

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Jot aah sun lai ajj ki chal reha mere naal.....i just started stuyin and it was Immunology...And there's a type of cellls called T cells that Lyse the bad cells...anyways so T-cells develop into 2 types, to begin with they are the same, But when Stem cells migrate to Thymus that differentiates T cells into 2 diff types depending on the type of proteins they interact with...

hun funny part ki hai sich, i started thinking....wow T cells migrate by your neck, man thats kinda hard....i held my Thyroid gland and was thinking it to be thymus...........:mean :mean :mean ........i think my thymus needs to be relocated now............samjh nahi aundi ki ho gaya mainu:mean :mean :mean .......dimaag nu gale takk layai jaa rahi:baby :baby

Guest33

Elite
Angel_Eyes said:
Jot aah sun lai ajj ki chal reha mere naal.....i just started stuyin and it was Immunology...And there's a type of cellls called T cells that Lyse the bad cells...anyways so T-cells develop into 2 types, to begin with they are the same, But when Stem cells migrate to Thymus that differentiates T cells into 2 diff types depending on the type of proteins they interact with...

hun funny part ki hai sich, i started thinking....wow T cells migrate by your neck, man thats kinda hard....i held my Thyroid gland and was thinking it to be thymus...........:mean :mean :mean ........i think my thymus needs to be relocated now............samjh nahi aundi ki ho gaya mainu:mean :mean :mean .......dimaag nu gale takk layai jaa rahi:baby :baby

:mean:mean:mean:mean:mean:mean:meandhiyan kithe hai......:ban

yaar eh taan badi khatarnakh parai a ..shuker a main ni pari ..:mean :mean
Angel_Eyes said: