Hassna Khedna man ka chao

MeHRaM

sadial
Pardesan Punjaban said:
oh god

rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf

beeba ji tussi v aage apne kapde libedan ...plz plz plz....paani ka mulya pechaano...water is priceless..plz enna na litto farash te

MeHRaM

sadial
Angel_Eyes said:
sando da pakka expereine hai ji , mann lao hunn hai ik toilet othe :bolt

mainu v aedi lagda ji...:mean :mean :mean :mean :mean :mean
vesse haanji toilet taan haiga othe shoping center ch....par lagda aglian vakhat pai gaya hun
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Guest33

Elite
diamond4ever said:
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
haaye haaye loko smileyian hee smileyian aa gaian... wahguru wahguru

TODAY'S STORY: dum dee dum dum dum *drum roll* :baby

rofl this was when i had just moved to canada... it had been only about a year or so... i was driving home to go get ready for a party and mom was with me in the car... te mom kende... jot let's fill up the car it needs gas... so okay, off to the gas-station we go... i filled up the car and paid for the gas inside and since we were sorta in a hurry to go somewhere and i still needed to go home and get ready... i rushed back into the car and started driving, and we heard someone honking behind us... and i had heard stories about how gorey people cuss at immigrants and are racists towards indians or any colored people.... and at gas stations some of these gorey are known to honk at colored for no apparent reason. SO i hear the honking behind me... mein te shuru ho gayi " stupid F******... $&%*&^#*&#$#*" mom kende put tu chal raam naal who cares" i said no mom who do these goreys thing they are... the guy still kept honking... and i said "THATS IT" and got out of the car.. i said " whatta heck is YOUR PROBLEM? whats with all this honking" ( and my TONE of voice was LOUD... like i meant business" :haha

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl and the guy said lady you left ur gas shutter open in the car its gonna go on fire if you startded driving like that" rofl rofl

:O :omg i felt sooooooo embarrased :haha i said sorry just not having a good day bol ke mein taan gas shutter band karke ghare challey gayi but mera haasa na rukke :haha

waise that day lesson of the day was: not to assume things :haha not every honk means a gaal :haha

:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:hahalammian di akal gittian ch hundi fer kehnde ne na.....:bolthence prooved....

Guest33

Elite
diamond4ever said:
:haha :haha :haha :haha the only time i would laugh at that comment.. is when you say it :haha :haha :fu nai te pher senti ... ohhhhh who am i kidding

:haha :haha hum lambey hain to kya whooa DIL waalein hain rofl rofl rofl

koi na tenu kardi main senti changi tara:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha:hahamain ih gal ji janch parakh ke kahi hai.....pehi example isdi (ki lammian di akal gitian ch hundi) sider si:bolt :bolt :bolt :bolt :bolt :bolt :bolt :bolt :bolt