hard kaur is ...

hard kaur is...

• Total voters
oh biba tainu kihne kehta babbu maan gay aa? biba iko singer aa jihda gurdas maan sahb to badh sunea janda. oh likhda v kmaal aa, music v kmaal dinda te gaunda v kmaal aa, so he can not compared with that shyt.beshak ohda rrehan sehan da dhang vakhra par publicaly kuch ni karda iho jiha jimme hard kaur de kapde ghat hunde aa ja oh jimme public pics laye pose kardi aa"nale sharab ta shiv kumar batalvi v bhut peenda c kio sunde aa lok" .biba gurdaas maan, babbu maan te debi makhsoospuri varge singers da kise naal cmparison ho ee sakda
baki gal hrad kaur di shayad kise nu oh changi lagdi te kise nu nahi.jehdi western countries di punjabi genration aa ohna nu bhut changi v lagdi aa, kio k ohna nu kuldeep manak te nusrat fateh ali khan varge singers di samajh e ni aundi.ohta fer jazzy b , hard kaur vargea nu e singer man de aa
read my post again.. perhaps u'll get what im tryin to say:)

i hv nothing to do with singers' personal lives wateva they do gud or bad doesnt matter at all.....its all about producing quality muzikk...those r fool who simply get inspired by their personal lyfstyle or focus more on their lives than on their songs ... so i'm nt against the way she iz ... livin free...okk report aa

te rahi gal babbu mann te hard kaur di singing di,babbu mann's songs made him famous nt the shitty stuffs he does

bt in case of hard kaur its her ...... stuffs whch r making her more popular than her poor songs
maybe hardkaur's songs made her famous too.. im not comparing babbu mann nd hardkaur's music like which ones betta .. .. i ws jus pointin out sum of the similarities in da lyrics nd them as a person..read my post nd check the topic again.. u'll get wht im tryin to say:)
all i meant ws.. if she's shame for "kaurs".. then babbu mann nd others shud also b a shame.. :y w/e makes her shameful for kaurs..is quite similar to wht other singers do

pps309

Prime VIP
As far as singing is concerned, I do not like her as a singer (my personal opinion), lookwise also she sucks (my personal opinion).

Regarding her exposure and other things, if you don't like it don't buy it. Baki je Rihana, Spears expose kardiya ta loki like karde aa jad koi kaur expose kardi aa ta fer ohi lok kende ke she is bad or shame to other kaurs etc etc. That is what called hypocrites.

agree wid sippi ... hardkaur gets ciritcized coz she's female.

but on the other hand i believe she wants it that way.
bcoz they more ppl talk bout her (good or bad) the more publicity and attention she gets from potential desi buyers ..

nothing new, all singers and actors use scandals to raise their popularity.:biker

SinghKing

shes a slag, straightup..
shes gt and crappy voice and dnt even sing properly, she raps.. used to hang around with black kids when shes was lil and was into rap musics, thats where she gets it from..
shes an embarressment to every1 else out there the way she show herself on camera, her posses n that... its a joke....

Actually unne besiti ni kiti Kaurs di...

That's good there's a "Kaur" singer in Bollywood at least u know. And her name is just a cool way to catch the attention of all the new generation people.

HardKaur... that's a sick singer name :cool

uniqe

freedom of soul
hard kaur vadiya singer hai te physically vi hard hai hopes nature ton hard nahin hovegi

LOL..meh galti naal NO vote karta....she is embarrasing..

reputation naam di koi cheez hundi a. naaley sahi keha ah kiddah da naam a........