Happy Birthday to SehaJ and to Me :p

~dejavu~

b@ck in bu$ine$$
Pata nahin mera naa uthey kyon nahin hai but anyways 11 july born 2 munde and funny thing is that his message line says hated and mine says the unpopular one...wow kamaal di gal hai...

guess we are unpopular ones...atleast i can say that for myself hehe so we are not going to have many visitors and posters still i though a thread was in the menu :D

Have a great bday sehaj, iv' got a build up for it already hehe

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
happy bday veeere

aaa lo thoda tohfa

rabb hamehsa thodiya sariyaa wishes puriyaa kare :hug

enjoy :talli

whiskey-1.jpg

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Pata nahin mera naa uthey kyon nahin hai but anyways 11 july born 2 munde and funny thing is that his message line says hated and mine says the unpopular one...wow kamaal di gal hai...

guess we are unpopular ones...atleast i can say that for myself hehe so we are not going to have many visitors and posters still i though a thread was in the menu :D

Have a great bday sehaj, iv' got a build up for it already hehe

So true.... guess what... i love to be hated :p

~dejavu~

b@ck in bu$ine$$
big thanks prawo i.e.munda_wakhre_type_da, SHauKeeN GaBRu, too_much, THE GODFATHER, Konvicted_Jatt, May GOD bless everyone with lovely friends like you all :)

SehaJ yes i was born on 11th july...btw its known as world population day hehe, pata nahin mere te sehaj te world ch aaun baacho loka nu fikar pe gai population di hehe, makes sense? hahaha

SehaJ

Troublemaker
big thanks prawo i.e.munda_wakhre_type_da, SHauKeeN GaBRu, too_much, THE GODFATHER, Konvicted_Jatt, May GOD bless everyone with lovely friends like you all :)

SehaJ yes i was born on 11th july...btw its known as world population day hehe, pata nahin mere te sehaj te world ch aaun baacho loka nu fikar pe gai population di hehe, makes sense? hahaha

haha... was a big surprise to know that we were born on same days.. amyways Cheers :talli

Happy World Population day :)