Prime VIP
vQwPP-1.jpg

someone made this pic & posted on FB
;)
credits-Someone :p

Salute to Him :-)

*Sippu*

*FrOzEn TeARs*
“If the deaf are to hear, the sound has to be very loud. When we dropped the bomb, it was not our intention to kill anybody. We have bombed the British Government. The British must quit India and make her free.””

ਦਿਲੋਂ ਨਿਕਲੇਗੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਮਰਕੇ ਵੀ ਵਤਨ ਦੀ ਉਲਫਤ ਮੇਰੀ ਮਿੱਟੀ ਤੋਂ ਵੀ ਖੁਸਬੂ ਏ ਵਤਨ ਆਵੇਗੀ ।
ਉਸੇ ਯਹ ਫਿਕਰ ਹੈ ਹਰਦਮ ਤਰਜ – ਏ – ਜਫਾ ਕ੍ਯਾ ਹੈ ਹਮੇੰ ਯਹ ਸ਼ੌਕ ਹੈ ਦੇਖੇਂ ਸਿਤਮ ਕਿ ਇੰਤਹਾ ਕ੍ਯਾ ਹੈ ਦਹਰ ( ਦੁਨੀਆ ) ਸੇ ਕਿਉਂ ਖਫਾ ਰਹੇਂ , ਚਰਖ ( ਅਸਮਾਨ ) ਸੇ ਕਿਉਂ ਗਿਲਾ ਕਰੇਂ ਸਾਰਾ ਜਹਾਂ ਅਦੂ ( ਦੁਸ਼ਮਨ ) ਸਹੀ , ਆਓ ਮੁਕਾਬਲਾ ਕਰੇਂ ।

“The aim of life is no more to control the mind, but to develop it harmoniously; not to achieve salvation here after, but to make the best use of it here below; and not to realise truth, beauty and good only in contemplation, but also in the actual experience of daily life; social progress depends not upon the ennoblement of the few but on the enrichment of democracy; universal brotherhood can be achieved only when there is an equality of opportunity – of opportunity in the social, political and individual life.” — from Bhagat Singh’s prison diary, p. 124

“Inquilab Zindabad” (Long live the revolution)

“Every tiny molecule of Ash is in motion with my heat
I am such a Lunatic that I am free even in Jail.”
Jail Note Book of Shahid Bhagat Singh (1929)
I can renounce all at the time of need, and that is the real sacrifice. These things can never be hindrance in the way of man, provided he be a man

lv ya <3

♛Princess

Prime VIP
माँ , मेरी लाश लेने आप मत आना , वरना आपको रोता देख लोग कहंगे , देखो भगत सिंह की माँ रो रही है ."":((

...जय हिन्द !! इंकलाब जिंदाबाद. :salut

Gill Saab

Yaar Malang
Dil se niklegi na mar kar bhi watan ki ulfat,
Meri mitti se bhi khushboo-e-watan aayegi
......................Inquilab Zindabad......................

Happy Birthday Saheed Sardar Bhagat Singh​

Attachments

• happy-birthday-shaheed-bhagat-singh.jpg
    happy-birthday-shaheed-bhagat-singh.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 10,826

Yaar Punjabi

Prime VIP
..by crushing individuals, they cannot kill ideas." - Today is the 105th birthday of freedom fighter Shaheed Bhagat Singh
190882_413651482029605_784861631_o.jpg