~~^*^ Happy Birthday Angelo Bhabo ^*^~~

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY

MAIN PRATAMA AGE IHI ARDAS KARDI HAAN ........KEE THUDIA SAARIA MONOKAMNAVA POORIA HON............
PARTY VI DE DIO HUN SANOO..........................:wig :wig :wig

J@tti

..Majajan..
:dan :dan :dan :dan Happy Birthday Navroop :dan :dan :dan :dan

:dan :dan :dan :dan May You Get Everything You have Ever Wished For :dan :dan :dan :dan

Have a Great day and a Wonderful year ahead :yay :yay

:dan :dan :dan many many happy returns of the day bhabhoooooooooooooooo..sai party kithe a kehndey a taan new york a jandey a ..enjoy u r day ..have a great time
bday_angel_drs-1.jpg

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
Awwwww pouchie:kh.. cant thank you enuff chweetie.... o gosh.. mein ethe wish karna te bhull ee gia.. hunn chitter paine pakaa :hide
Aji sunti hoooo.. 1 baar firse Happy B'day hai tumhe.. mere aur tumhaare saari nanadon aur baaki family members ki taraf se... :kh Chalo hunn minnu 1 vaari fer B'day Kissie deyo :yum

guywidattitude

bEtTa LeAvE dIs BoY aLoNe
lai vi angelo......................
happy bday mere valon vi.........
enjoy.................................
rab kare tainu jo chahida tainu mile............

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
JaY said:
Happy Birrthday Angel_Eyes

luv ya Bhabo
my wish coming soon :kh

Oye poucha thank you so much darling...you are so sweet...Thanx for making it special...God Bless you sweetoo :kh

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Thank you so much everyone...Pouchie, Nikki, Ruble, Maxsteel, jattpunjabi, Guywidattitude, Neil, Ramin, Jatti, Sandeep , JOJ and can_jatti...thank you so much everyone here...God Bless you all, thank you for ur wishes and making it special for me...Love you all !

Some1

Focusing on ________
For my sweet sweet bhabo who has filled my veere's life with happiness and loveee and with her she brought love and sophistication and respect in us tooo ... So these birthday wishes come via air mail from my heart to urs to wish u a pretty intelligent loving caring considerate humorous a perfect lady happy birthday >hug

hope this birthday and all that come are filled with more and more happiness and satisfaction in ur life ... ur amazing doc >hug ...

hope u get everything u ever wish for angelo bhabo :kh

some roses fo yaaaaaa hope yaaa like themmmm ... to fill ur life and of others around with fragrance like ya fill ours :dan :dan
24pinkroses-1.jpg

a yummy cake .... :yum :yum :yum

and some baddddddlllllllyyyyyyyyy goooooooooddddddd wedding cakes fo ya and speedy veera :wig :wig

wedcake_curls_allover_web-1.jpg
Wedding_cake-1.jpg

nd a biggggggggg bearrrrrr hugggggggg fooooooooo yaaaaaaa ...

mwah luv ya bhabo Smitten

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
JaY said:
<DIV align=center>For my sweet sweet bhabo who has filled my veere's life with happiness and loveee and with her she brought love and sophistication and respect in us tooo ... So these birthday wishes come via air mail from my heart to urs to wish u a pretty intelligent loving caring considerate humorous a perfect lady happy birthday >hug

hope this birthday and all that come are filled with more and more happiness and satisfaction in ur life ... ur amazing doc >hug ...

hope u get everything u ever wish for angelo bhabo :kh

some roses fo yaaaaaa hope yaaa like themmmm ... to fill ur life and of others around with fragrance like ya fill ours :dan :dan

a yummy cake .... :yum :yum :yum

and some baddddddlllllllyyyyyyyyy goooooooooddddddd wedding cakes fo ya and speedy veera :wig :wig

nd a biggggggggg bearrrrrr hugggggggg fooooooooo yaaaaaaa ...

Thank you so much poucha...you made it feel so special
Thank you for the beautiful flowers, yummy cake and all those wonderful wishes.
I can't thank God enough for you love and freindship
Just wanted to let you know that your bhabho and veera are always here for you...Hollar anytime...we love you darling:kh

Some1

Focusing on ________
Angel_Eyes said:

Thank you so much poucha...you made it feel so special
Thank you for the beautiful flowers, yummy cake and all those wonderful wishes.
I can't thank God enough for you love and freindship
Just wanted to let you know that your bhabho and veera are always here for you...Hollar anytime...we love you darling:kh

ur birthday is special :wig :wig:wig ... glad i could do something to make it special :gig :gig :gig

nd i luv ya both too :wink :wink

:dan :dan :dan :dan :dan :dan :dan :dan :dan :dan