Gustakhi Maaf

MeHRaM

sadial
I got one msg from someone saying that i did not like ur thread (crow wala)......i feel sorry for that....coz i m not here to hurt some one's feeling......infact some1's feelings are like GOD for me....and i cant hurt GOD......i m here only to entertain u....take it easy.......n chillout. and thanx to those who even got an iota of entertainment from dat. .........

i also got a thought for u guys to think upon........we all say that God lives in evry1......so It does also live in saddam husain, bin laden....and even used to live in Hitler etc etc tooooo.........similarly every picture has ART in it....no matter if it is good or bad......its ur way of thinking that makes the difference......eg i can even think bad from a decent foto. just give a thought.

plz dont reply to this thread

(thanx jatti for doing all dat editing.....u saved my time)

J@tti

..Majajan..
sydneysider said:
i also got a thought for u guys to think upon........we all say that God lives in evry1......so It does also live in saddam husain, bin laden....and even used to live in Hitler etc etc tooooo.........similarly every picture has ART in it....no matter if it is good or bad......its ur way of thinking that makes the difference......eg i can even think bad from a decent foto. just give a thought.

plz dont reply to this thread

(thanx jatti for doing all dat editing.....u saved my time)

Both God & Evil reside in everyone. In case of Hitler, Bin Laden, etc. it was evil that prevailed.

And regarding me editing the crow thread, all I have to say is, "Keep your minds open, but not so open that your brains fall out."

Some1

Focusing on ________
sydneysider said:
sorry mangna is a kind of wish....still i dont mind

ummm... its gotta do wid members so i think that is the appropriate forum:slap

nd i dint ask if u mind or not ... it is my duty to c dat threads r posted in appropriate forums so if u styll post them in da wrong ones ill move dem to da rite ones :D
ok ok too much bla bla :hyper

newayz i think no harm done cua i dint find either the pic offending or the ensuing dicussion either :an

newayz every1z got their personal opinions :an nd yeah if u want ppl not to discuss i can close da thread if u want ? :an

guywidattitude

bEtTa LeAvE dIs BoY aLoNe
bhai saaab sorry 4 wat...
tusin taan kuchh nahin kita
sorry taan unan nu mangna chahida jehre doojeyan de thread kharab kari jande hain edit kar kar ke.....:slap
baki main taan nahin bol sakda jyada.....nawan jo haan:uann

eh wala thread band kardo......te crow wale nu mud hot bana deo:an

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
mere khyal ch kaafi nave members noo pata nahi kee and kithe post karana and kee nahi.
is laie unp de rule and regulation likhne chiede so age ton is tara dee misunderstanding noo avoid kiti jave:yes :yes :yes :yes :yes :yes