Guru Gobind singh ji Jyoti Jyot ???

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
Pehla mein tuhanau siyaana nahi keha. Read the Tukk again.
“please take guru’s matt..because without mediation of Naam.many fools have drowned into maya sagaar who thought they were way too smart”

--chalo fool kehta..baut baut mann baksheya..

Pehla Agar Nanak Parmeshawar Hai? Eis Da Jabab..
Sadiyaa Aakhaa (eyes) bhautakvaadi ne. They constantly look outside. They can only look what is outside. Can our eyes look inside of you Mahaj? Not possible…right??...Cuz you cannot look inside of you with your eyes. You can only look whats outside..cuz thats how our eyes are designed to do and they only have limited power.
With your eyes, you can measure someone's wealth (car’s, houses, cash), can measure someone's greebi, can measure only materialistic things. Eyes are bhautakvaadi ( can only look outside)
Before I answer this question...Ram was consider Avtaar..why?? cuz he is son of a king..Dashraat(he is rich..army...queens..power etc) People like you and me are only bhotakvaadi...since Ram belongs to a Rich Father...OH Ji Ram is an Avtaar.
Now comes Krishan...again..from a high caste..uncle is a king(Kaansh..power..fame etc) he is considered avtaar.
Now comes budda...again son of a king (wealthy, powerful) bhotakvaadi people like you and me said he is Avtaar...cuz they could see the wealth that is attached with Budda..materialistic things.
Now comes Guru Nanak (high caste...considerably well off family) bhotakvaadi people like you and me made him an Avtaar..
Now what about Kabeer(Jhulaaha)...Ravidas (chamaar)..Dhaana (kissan jatt), Naamdev, Bheekan Ji..and many other bhagaats....why weren't they given the title of Avtaar.
Because Bhotakvaadi people like you and me...Unfortunately cannot measure the richness...that is inside of them Mahaj Phaji. Since these bhagaats belonged to low caste, were poor..barely made a living...people like you can me..didn’t give them the credit they deserve...cuz we weren't able to measure their wealth, power, fame from the outside..period.
That’s the same go for people who don’t believe that he is a God himself. Cuz your eyes are bhotakvaadi…you cannot measure someone else’s wealth on the inside. Their thoughts, maan di avaastah.

so basically ..u mean ravidas...krishan ..ram ...hazrfat.. jesus..nirmal baba...sirrri vale sain ...all are god....hmmm ..pakki gal aa..??
yes or no ch daseo ...mae bhotavadi aa bahatak jana nai taan...ik vaar fer ik chit ho k ...10 dawar khol k ...bhotak vad ton uper uthh k ...desicion dena apna ...k ravidas..dhanna..nanak ...hazrat saab ..krishan....sabb rabb ne ??? appo apne jamane de ...yes or no

I have a feeling that you don’t believe in religion. I might be wrong…but the way you are asking questions…I can make a bit of judgment.
You know Mahaj ek bhaandaah (pot..bartaan..pateela) ush di awaaz toh patah chal jandaa mahaj veer ke oh kina bhariyaa hoya hai… te kina nahi…Ja Pher bilku khali piya…..test kar liyo..saamj lag jai gi veer..what I am trying to say to you….Ushi tara I made this judgment on you.

haha..veere ...fakeera barey na socho ...j tusi fakeera barey sochogey te fer majboran fakeera nu thde barey v sochna paiga ...hanna...so ..ee question gud aa thda..tusi nava thrd banna sakde a k mahaj blv in religion or not...par..ess vele tusi eder uder jayda kar rahe aa te jehra aloop hoon da subject a...ode ton kaafi door aa..te mere questions ton v
chalo gharrey khalli hi sai ... khalli gharra v pakkea hunda....ho sakda ethe kai gharrey aje kacche hi ture firde hoon ...te uper gurbani di tuk likh k pke hoon di sifarish kar rahe hoon ..samaj na v lage te koi gal nai

I am sure you read or heard the “stories” of Rishii’s Munni’s, bhagats who did tapasiya for many life times….From this Tapasiyaa they were able to exit the cycle of life and death. Hindu mythology.. 101 for you. Agar einni tapasiyaa kar ke..these people were able to exit the life cycle…what tapasiya ram did? What Tapasiyaa Krishan did? What Tapasiyaa Guru nanak did? What Tapasiyaa Budda ji did?
These people didn’t do tapasiyaa..they were Sargoon to Nirgoon Roop themselves. Tapasiyaa Guru Nanak Ne Bachaan wich nahi kitti. So you can only make judgment that ke Oh eh avaastaa maan di niraakaar to aap leh kea aye sun.

hahaha... manu lageya c thnu sachi vava pata ..disappointed me ...tapaseya jogi karde hunde ...sikh nahi...jayada jaankari lai sidh ghost parro ji ... tusi oo "jogi" usa vale de lecture te nai sun lae kitte ...just asking ? kassh tusi panth parkash di thaan sidh gost parri hundi ..chalo koi na

When Bala came to Guru Angaad to tell the stories and tales of where they been..who they met during the 4 udaasi’s…Guru Angaad asked Bala ji..please describe Guru Nanak for me. Bala ji said…Maharaaj..oh ta sant bande sun. Bala ji asked Guru Angaad..what about you? How would you describe Guru Nanak. Guru Angaad said..he was god to me. Oh tuhade layi sant hon geh..par mere layi oh aap parmeshwar sun. Bala chup kar ke kehan lagaah..maharaaj..main ohna nu sant maan liya…ta oh mainu sant bana ke chale gaye…te tusi ohna nu raab maan liya..tahi oh tuhanu raab bana ke chale gaye.
“Maaneh ki ghaat kahi na jai.”
Hun tusi mainu kavoh geh!! Where you there during this conversation. So I am going to ask you this question when you were in your 2nd class learning 2+2=4. Did you believe your teacher? Ofcourse you did…if someone had told you mahaj…no your teacher is wrong..2+2=5..you would have said no!! I believe my teacher period.

barri vaddia khani aa ji ehh...u answered urself my dear...offcourse in 2nd class i wont ...but later...i will for sure...may be during mse mathematics ... tusi kahania parro te sunao ..falsaafe nu maro goli ..."hum kukar tere darbaar" .."hum kukar APNE hi darbar" kyu nai aa fer ??? ...jo tuddh bhave soi bhalikaar....kaho nanak ..sabb TERI vadaeyi
sakhian chadd do hun ...ajj kahania te blv kar rahe ...kal nu paintings te blv karogey ....SGGS ths all u need ....babe nanak dian moortian vikdian ajj market ch ...thdian sakhian te nanak rabb di soch saddka .....kal nu mere varge ne nanak de hath ch ak 47 farra k painting banna ti yan book likhva ti fer ki karogey ...? widout period :D

I am sure you read or heard the “stories” of Rishii’s Munni’s, bhagats who did tapasiya for many life times….From this Tapasiyaa they were able to exit the cycle of life and death. Hindu mythology.. 101 for you. Agar einni tapasiyaa kar ke..these people were able to exit the life cycle…what tapasiya ram did? What Tapasiyaa Krishan did? What Tapasiyaa Guru nanak did? What Tapasiyaa Budda ji did?
These people didn’t do tapasiyaa..they were Sargoon to Nirgoon Roop themselves. Tapasiyaa Guru Nanak Ne Bachaan wich nahi kitti. So you can only make judgment that ke Oh eh avaastaa maan di niraakaar to aap leh kea aye sun.
hahaha... manu lageya c thnu sachi vava pata ..disappointed me ...tapaseya jogi karde hunde ...sikh nahi...jayada jaankari lai sidh ghost parro ji ... tusi oo "jogi" usa vale de lecture te nai sun lae kitte ...just asking ? kassh tusi panth parkash di thaan sidh gost parri hundi ..chalo koi na

Jogiyaa wich hankaar si!! Ki assi supreme hai...tapasiya kar layi...riddhi siddhi use karde sun te ohna sakhtiya da hunkaar si. Oh vaajah karke maharaaj boldeh ke bai tuhadiya riddiya siddiya tuhade laye rasteh di rookavaata baniya hoiyaa. You haven't formed into the supreme being. Tuhaade wich aajeh vi haumeeh hai. They were all stuck in the fourth room. Sikh nu hukam ki kitta maharaaj ne. Kiraat Karo, Waand Sakho..Naam Japo. How do you tend to do naam jaap? Swaash Giraas ( with every breath and with every bit you read...be greatful to god) rom rom nal jaapo. SGGS ji da Guru Granth Darpan Study karo by bhai sahib singh..maybe you will understand samaadi.
Guru sat guru ka jo sikh akaveeh..so bhalke uddh har naam dhaiyaveh. Why would Guru's do samaadi early in the morning...guru nanak did the same...you are off topic veer..I am not. Verbal debate karleh. Whey did 26 year 9 months & 13 days Guru Teg Bahadar was in a bhora in baakala. Eh vi jhoot hai pher hai bai? Guru nanak's own sun...sri chand..become udaasi...oh vi jhoot hai pher. Guru Gobind writing in Dasaam Granth..that he was leen in samaadi before akal puraak ordered him to go in human form. Eh bhi jhoot hai. Guru Nanak never stopped any one from samaadi...but wanted the pakhaand out. Log saach nal tutt ke (one supreme god) were attached to millions of other gods..middle man. Guru nanak msg was that other devi devtaas are created by god.. attach urself to the real supreme being..not devi devatee.
Sikh...jo sikhiyaa lindaah..sikh ho hukam mandaa.
Anand Sahib...21 & 22 paurri parro.
je Ko Sikh...and then je ko guru te behmukh..
why didn't guru arardas use "je ko sikh guru te behmukh..."
jo guru toh behmukh ho gaya..he is not sikh period. Meri tussh buddhi hai..meri aapni koi Knowledge nahi hai bai ji...Guru ne jo thori bohot matt ditti hai..ush nal gal kar reha. par tusi oh knowledge accept hi nahi kardeh!! Eis wich meri galti nahi.

Tusi Jitt ke gaye bai ji! I am not going to debate on this...I think its totally pointless to speak to sikh who disagree on their own Guru's teachings, their own history..and hindu mythology..that is evident in SSGS.

Last edited:
Pehla Agar Nanak Parmeshawar Hai? Eis Da Jabab..
Sadiyaa Aakhaa (eyes) bhautakvaadi ne. They constantly look outside. They can only look what is outside. Can our eyes look inside of you Mahaj? Not possible…right??...Cuz you cannot look inside of you with your eyes. You can only look whats outside..cuz thats how our eyes are designed to do and they only have limited power.
With your eyes, you can measure someone's wealth (car’s, houses, cash), can measure someone's greebi, can measure only materialistic things. Eyes are bhautakvaadi ( can only look outside)
Before I answer this question...Ram was consider Avtaar..why?? cuz he is son of a king..Dashraat(he is rich..army...queens..power etc) People like you and me are only bhotakvaadi...since Ram belongs to a Rich Father...OH Ji Ram is an Avtaar.
Now comes Krishan...again..from a high caste..uncle is a king(Kaansh..power..fame etc) he is considered avtaar.
Now comes budda...again son of a king (wealthy, powerful) bhotakvaadi people like you and me said he is Avtaar...cuz they could see the wealth that is attached with Budda..materialistic things.
Now comes Guru Nanak (high caste...considerably well off family) bhotakvaadi people like you and me made him an Avtaar..
Now what about Kabeer(Jhulaaha)...Ravidas (chamaar)..Dhaana (kissan jatt), Naamdev, Bheekan Ji..and many other bhagaats....why weren't they given the title of Avtaar.
Because Bhotakvaadi people like you and me...Unfortunately cannot measure the richness...that is inside of them Mahaj Phaji. Since these bhagaats belonged to low caste, were poor..barely made a living...people like you can me..didn’t give them the credit they deserve...cuz we weren't able to measure their wealth, power, fame from the outside..period.
That’s the same go for people who don’t believe that he is a God himself. Cuz your eyes are bhotakvaadi…you cannot measure someone else’s wealth on the inside. Their thoughts, maan di avaastah.
so basically ..u mean ravidas...krishan ..ram ...hazrfat.. jesus..nirmal baba...sirrri vale sain ...all are god....hmmm ..pakki gal aa..??
yes or no ch daseo ...mae bhotavadi aa bahatak jana nai taan...ik vaar fer ik chit ho k ...10 dawar khol k ...bhotak vad ton uper uthh k ...desicion dena apna ...k ravidas..dhanna..nanak ...hazrat saab ..krishan....sabb rabb ne ??? appo apne jamane de ...yes or no

Kya Gulaab da phul eh soch ke decide karda...ke mein kisi muslim de ghar nahi uggnah...ya hindu de ghar nahi uggnah...ya chrishan de ghar nahi uggnah. God loves everything and everyone he created. Agar sikh de guru's di awaastaa eni unchi si...ta kya hindu ya muslimaan veeraa di devi devtaa ja hazraat di awaastaa nahi unchi ho sakhdi?
mein kissi nirmal babe de gal nahi kardah.
"Manuk ke tekh birthi saab jaan...devan ko eko bhagwaan" (sukhmani sahib)
My SSGS ji connected me to one supreme lord...but how do I connect to that God..through SATGURU PARSAAD (through my sache SSGS ji. I look for the guidance of SANT but I think of them as God)
Aapne sariya guru's ne ek akal puraak nal jorRiya sanu. Unaa ne nahi keha ke bhai asi raab hain tusi sanu phoojo. Par jadon bandee di maan di awaastaa eni unchi ho jandi hai..oh nu nature di ek ek cheez wicho raab nazaar aan lag jandah. Oh bandaa hi aap parmeswaar ho gya....jis wich eni humility ho gayi...har ek cheez da taiyaag ho gaya. Je har paase waheguru aap varat da hai...agar raab mere hirdee wich rehndaa...that I am a representative of GOD...so are you...and everything walking on this earth. Eh maan di awaasta hundi hai bai...you wont understand it. Goongeh di mathaii da swaad....Gurua de sameh vi varohdi sun...te hun ve ne.

Last edited:

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
bhaji ki yaar tusi 10 dawar...9 dawar...5 room da raula paea....!! eda saukha kamm hunda te 1430 varke likhan di ki lorr c ?? sida do lines likh k gal mukaunde k nassa te conc karo rabb miljooo... pata nai kehra apne ee version da granth parri jande aa tusi...
ee fareedkoti teeke ne jina berra garak keeta ona te gangu ne nai keeta ...mahnata de ashirvaad naal oo teeka banea...te mahanta di daal roti nanak nu rabb banae bina chaldi nai
guru te kehnde aa krishan brishan ko mae na dheaaoo ....j krishan rabb c fer ohnu v dhyaa lende...yaan raam nu ...raam nu v dastar da puttar dasta gurbani ne ...raulla kiss gal da...fer lorr hi ki c ik nava granth likhan di ...krishan te raam de pehla ee baut granth pae ne
ਸੋਈ ਰਾਮੁ ਸਭੈ ਕਹਹਿ ਸੋਈ ਕਉਤਕਹਾਰ ॥੧੯੦॥ yaan te aa line galat aa ...te yaar fer dasrat de puttar raam nu rabb mannan vali gal galat aa donna cho ik fainsla kar
..nalle j nanak rabb aa re fer rabb de peo da naam mehta kalu aa...te fer rubb da peo te rabb ton v vadda ...fer mehta kalu naal ee direct gal na kar layie...annhhe hoe firde aa...dimaag band keete aa?? rabb ajooni hunda...kise maa de tiddo nai jammda
jehra jamm geya oo te rubb di mool defination mool gunn ajooni nu hi radd kar geya ...o shuru ton leke antt tak ajooni a
hun kahi jande SGGS connected me to god ..pehla nassa te conc kari jande c
Guru sat guru ka jo sikh akaveeh..so bhalke uddh har naam dhaiyaveh.
nanak aapp sikh aa veer ethe ...guru satgur te gur ch farak hunda....if u know.aa darpan v freedkoti teeke di cheepi maari aa hor ki aa ee ...nanak rabb roop ho sakda...rabb nai ...j nanak rabb aa te fer krishan v aa ..te fer krishan brishan ko mae na dhaeo ...krishan nu te maya dhari keha geya

Jo ham ko Parmeshwar uncharhen, Te sab Narak Kund men parhen

Mo Ko Daas Tawan kaa Jaano, Yaa Mai Bhaid Na Runch Pachhaano

Main hoon Param Purakh ka Dasa, Dekhan aayon jagat tamasha

logan raam khilona jana

Aanaad Sahib Pariyaa kadi..jehra mainu tusi dasdeh aah mein raula paundaa 10 duwaar da.
ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਗੁਫਾ ਰਖਿ ਕੈ ਵਾਜਾ ਪਵਣੁ ਵਜਾਇਆ।।
ਵਜਾਇਆ ਵਾਜਾ ਪਉਣ ਨਉ ਦੁਆਰੇ ਪਰਗਟੁ ਕੀਏ ਦਸਵਾ ਗੁਪਤੁ ਰਖਾਇਆ।।
ਗੁਰੁਦੁਆਰੈ ਲਾਇ ਭਾਵਨੀ ਇਨਕਾ ਦਸਵਾ ਦੁਆਰੁ ਦਿਖਾਇਆ।।
ਤਹ ਅਨੇਕ ਰੂਪ ਨਾਉ ਨਵ ਨਿਧਿ ਤਿਸ ਦਾ ਅੰਤ ਨ ਜਾਈ ਪਾਇਆ।।
ਕਹੈ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਹਰਿ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਜੀਉ ਗੁਫਾ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਰਖਿ ਕੈ ਵਾਜਾ ਪਵਣੁ ਵਜਾਇਆ।।
Mein kisi freedkot wali tiikkeh di gal nahi kitti. Prof. Sahib Singh da guru granth darpan keha referance karan nu. Naleeh freedkot wala teekah...jis kissi ne vi likhiyaa...kujh galat nahi likhya. Pandat da matlab vidhvaan hunda....eh gal aapne palleh ban loh. Professor =vidwaan=pandat. Samaj lag gayi? tusi jadon pandaat words sundeh aah..tuhade automatic alarms wajaan lag jande ne.
Eis da matlaab kad ke mere nal gal kari.

Naleh jo mein keha concentration vasteh!! oh karni hi paindii hai maan di concentration karn layi. .for example
If you re put you in a cage. You body cannot go anywhere. But when you are in that cage and I say "sun"..your mind is already thinking about sun. Now you are sitting front of your computerand I say.."amritsar" where is your mind gone to? "Harmander Sahib" What did you just imagined in your brain Mahaj? Even though you are by your computer...but your mind reach amritsar. Now I am going to say "Niagra Fall" your mind has reached niagra fall already. So!! mind need time to travel...but body need space to travel. you can only do true naam simran..when you mind is in present time...not thinking about past or future worries. Through this concentration you build "maan di ekaa_gartaah" samaj lag gayi? Thats what I was talking about concentration on your body..so that you can built a concentration..not thinking about anything from past or future...just doing naam simran in present. From this deep concentration..over time you discover the "praan shakti". mein ta gal bi nahi karni ush di..jadon vi koi hindi da words tere murreh aundah..tere alaram vaaj jandeh ne.

Mein tuhadi mool mantar wali gal nal bilkul sehmaat hai...pher tuu aah das..
ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪ੍ਰਾਸਾਦਿ
Ek raab hai...oh ek sache guru di kirpaa duwaara praapat hundah..oh sacha guru khud vi ussh akal puraak di wich leen ho gaya hai. Jo ush braam de wich leen ho gayaa oh ta aap raab ho gaya. Je tuhanu aapne guru te hi bohot doubts ne..pher ushdi kirpaa kitho honi hai?
Tohi mohi..mohi tohi..antaar kesa.
Naleh 5 rooms ek example si tuhanu sajayun layi.
Gurbani parr ni sikh. ਰਾਮੁ ek vajaan hain..singular..to that Raam who was born to dashrat.
ਰਾਮ booh vachan hai...plular hai.
ਕਬੀਰ ਰਾਮ ਕਹਨ ਮਹਿ ਭੇਦੁ ਹੈ ਤਾ ਮਹਿ ਏਕੁ ਬਿਚਾਰੁ ॥
ਸੋਈ ਰਾਮੁ ਸਭੈ ਕਹਹਿ ਸੋਈ ਕਉਤਕਹਾਰ

Like all our Guru's...Kabeer is saying do not connect to the middle person...connect to the supreme lord. But have you ever asked how much kabeer respected his guru...Baiyaas. Cuz of him..This SatGuru..he helped, mentor and guided him to God. Jo Raab Ta pauch gaya..oh ta aap parmeswar hai. Samaj Lag Gayi Ji? thats what I was trying to say. Agar kayi sikh soch de ne..sirf ohna de guru di maan di awastaah raab nal jurri hoyi si...mein kabeer..fareed...namdev, krishan hor avtaara di gal karke eho keha bai..eh sareh avtaar ne, respectful ne. yes they call died...god doesn't die..but they lead you to God. They have walked the walk..and talked the talk.
Jo guru kehdaaa hai mein krishan bichan nahi dheaaoo..oh krishan brishan nalo jurran nalo(because they are the middle person..created by god..like guru nanak) he wants to connect directly with the supreme lord. But I am gonna ask you one think...did Guru Gobind lost respect for Guru Nanak? No!! Guru Nanak de gaaddi te baithe sun...ohna nu Guru Nanak parmeshvar roop hi lagde sun..jiveh sarri duniya. Samaj lag gayi? Oh hi main gal kari hai...ke oh parmeshvar roop hun...
Jo akal puraak wich leen ho gyaa...mere layi oh parmeshvar roop hai.
ਪਉੜੀ
॥ ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਆਖੈ ਆਪਣਾ ਜਿਸੁ ਨਾਹੀ ਸੋ ਚੁਣਿ ਕਢੀਐ ॥ ਕੀਤਾ ਆਪੋ ਆਪਣਾ ਆਪੇ ਹੀ
ਲੇਖਾ ਸੰਢੀਐ ॥ ਜਾ ਰਹਣਾ ਨਾਹੀ ਐਤੁ ਜਿਗ ਤਾ ਕਾਇਤੁ ਗਾਰਿਬ ਹੰਢੀਐ ॥ ਮੰਦਾ ਕਿਸੈ
ਨ ਆਖੀਐ ਪਿੜ ਅਖਰੁ ਏਹੋ ਬੁਝੀਐ ॥ ਮੂਰਖੈ ਨਾਲਿ ਨ ਲੁਝੀਐ||
Chad yaar..tu jitt gaya..you won the debate...aapne walo sat shri akal. Tuhaade maan di avaasta hor hain..mere di horr. Mere layi tu vi raab hain..kyon ki...raab ta har ek jagaah..har jeevh wich hai. Eh maan di uchi (peak form of consicousness) nal aundi hai. Sat Shri Akal Ji. Tusi jorran di kosish karo..toraan di nahi. Agar fareed kot waleh teeke wich ek do gallah sahi nahi lagdiyaa aapa nu...ush wich jo changi sedh mil di hai..ush nu vi nikaraa na karo. Pick up whats good and leave out whats not good. Thats what our Guru's did...taking bani of other bhagats.
Je tusi har ke uchhi avaasta waleh guru pheer nu raab na hon da title deh davooh geh..jis da dil religion wich pehla hi nahi lagdaah oh ta hor vi majaak udaao gah. Koshish karro jorran di.

Last edited:

rickybadboy

Mahajjjuuu :talli ...

Bakki raoula jina marzi payo jayo... jinhe mann na ohnu ek tukk bahut ah ,..
But jihne behs krni .. fhir sara din lagge raho :an

Rabb Ne Insaan Banaya .. Te Insaan Fhir Rabb Ban Geya ... :dk
by :- swami vivekananda

pps309

Prime VIP
Pura Prabh aradheyo,
Pura jaa ka nau,
Nanak Pura Paaya,
Purre ke gun gau!!

Hun etthe Guru Ji kehre purre Prabh de gun gaan di gal karde, apni yaa fer jiss purre da gyan ohna nu hai??

Assuming Guru Nanak is God (Akal Purakh), and Guru Sahib says God is one. But christian says Jesus is God, and Jews says Moses is supreme.
Decide which one is God, coz God is One....this is what Guru told us.

What about rest of 9 Gurus, are they not God??

Yes, Guru Sahib is not an ordinary human being, he is a true Brahm-Giyani (not aj kal de chor brahm-giani) and Godly figure since he recognized God and attained his wisdom from him.
Yes, there is no difference between him and God, but God is still one, the one which Guru Sahib asked us to meditate (aradheyo).

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
now u r saying ..parmeshvar roop .....pehla ...parmeshvar....akal roop ho sakda...akal nahi ...mae pehle din ton hi ehh gal keh reha...tusi ajj kehti apne muho ...ehi gal te mae ke dheyuna parmeshwar nu aa...parmeshwar roop nu nahi ...respect apni thaan ...giyaan apni thaan ....j thnu pata v aa k ki bahuvachan aa te ki nai ...fer e pehla kyu nai pata lageya k o "Ram" rabb nai c ... chalo asi ki laina ...:P
mae jitan haran lai kadi debate nai karda ...prove me wrong if i am ..i ll accept it ...jehrian merian pehle post dian gallan ..o tusi hun kahi jaa rahe aa te mae ki kar sakda ede ch ....sache giyaan di jitt keh dine aa apa ess nu ...
bhaji mae majak nai udauna .....patshai 10 peon peon k juttian maarde aa k mae shiv krishan nu nai j manna ...."mahamurakh" nu parmeshawar te ..parmeshwar roop ch farak nai pata ..o sach ...fool te mae c ...fer aa mahafool kaun hoea :P

PPS bhjai ehi te mae keh reha ....respect apni thaan ...adaahna apni thaan..ardhaana te sirf oss ik parmeshwar di hi karni aa..mae hor ki keha ...

Dear friends

chota muh vaddi gal...Bhul chukk maaf karni...but kujh 5-6 saal pehle mainu internet te aahi topic baare search karde karde ikk document mileya c...jehdi description ch likheya c ki eh koi puratan document hai and Patna Sahib Gurudware tohn mileya hai kisi singh nu during cleaning or renovation of Gurudwara sahib (I dont really remember, how this document was discovered)

uss document vich ik puratan sikh ne uh sabh dasseya hai jo Guru Gobind Singh ji ne apne duniya ch aakhri kujh dinan ch kita te farmaya...uhde vich eh saaf saaf likheya hai ki Guru ji vi joti jyot samaye c...uhna da deh sanskaar vi kita geya...before leaving this world guru ji even stated that he and rest of nine gurus have connected sikhs to the God and given Gurbaani to them as a means of connection with the God.

I dont know how authentic that document is...par ethe gyaani lok baithe ne kayi saare let them decide. as of now I do not have the the exact text which i found on the internet...as its not saved on the PC I am currently using...but mere apne PC te stored hai...uthon copy karke ethe chetti hi uh document da text post karange...and let the Gyaani sikh people read it and provide their feedback on it.

Thanks and regards.

Dear Friends

With reference to my last post, firstly I would like to correct my my mistake regarding the location of discovery of the document specifying Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Ascension and His last congregations with the sangat. The document was not found at Gurudwara Patna Sahib, but at some other Gurudwara in a village in Bihar. I apologize for my mistake.

Further Please check the following link:

History - " Guru Gobind Singh's Ascension ".....7(end)

i request Knowledgeable Gursikhs to provide theri valuable feedback after going through the above link.

Thanks and Regards.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
thanks for sharing, there's too much contradicting info about Guru Gobind Singh Ji's life and death.

some sects. even believe he survived pathan's attack, lived long and continued Human Guruship.

and most 'modern sikhs' will have issues with Bhai Vir Singh's Kalgidhar Chamatkar (biography mentioned in the article)

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
not just modern sikhs, nihung singhs disregard it too, its a poetic saga, not a valid historical source

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
not just modern sikhs, nihung singhs disregard it too, its a poetic saga, not a valid historical source

If someone had claimed Guru ji once had Jukam, nihungs will disregard that too.

not much that we know about Guru Ji is from historical sources.
just people choosing to believe and not believe what the feel comfortable.

like, Guru Ji can't have more than one wife.
Gur ji would never visit a Mandir etc. etc.

well i request people here to provide feedback on the events provided in the document discovered at Village Lachmipur Gurudwara by the writer of the article. Please ignore the footnotes