Gursewak clicked pics of a woman in loo???

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
Singer in trouble for taking pics of woman in loo
spacer-1.gif

Ankur Batra
[ 9 Oct, 2006 0124hrs IST
spacer-1.gif
TIMES NEWS NETWORK ]

spacer-1.gif

CHANDIGARH: After Punjabi pop sensation Mika got into trouble for kissing item girl Rakhi Sawant in Mumbai, another pop singer from Punjab is in a mess, this time for allegedly taking pictures with his digital camera in the ladies loo of a local pub.

Noted Punjabi singer Gursewak Mann, brother of Harbhajan Mann, was on an unscheduled visit to a party in Panchkula when trouble began. A girl from Pangi, a remote belt in Himachal Pradesh, alleged that she was shot with the singer's digital camera while she was in the toilet.

The girl came out running from the loo claiming that Mann and his friend had barged in and clicked her pictures. "I had gone to the bathroom and suddenly I spotted Mann and his friend inside. They were taking my pictures," she said. After she resisted, Mann walked off, she said.

People present at the party told TOI that a man accompanying the girl got into an altercation with the singer and shoved him. "Guards cordoned the area and took Mann to a safe place," said an employee of the pub.

MORE DETAILS