Gotze still committed to Dortmund

German wonderkid Mario Gotze insists he believes Borussia Dortmund is still the best place for him to grow as a footballer.
However, the 19-year-old refused to rule out a move to Dortmund's Bundesliga rivals Bayern Munich, citing Champions League football as one of his main priorities when deciding his future.
"Next year is a long way away," Gotze told Sport-Bild. "Who knows if we will finish fourth? Whether I will be injured? Whether things will go well? I've been planning to stay for a long time.
"It is true that I designed a plan with my agent, Volker Struth. It stipulates that I will always play in the [Champions League].
"That's my goal and that is important to me. But no one can predict what will happen in the coming months and years.
"[However], nowhere else do I have the feeling of being able to develop myself as at BVB."
Bayern have made no secret of their desire to sign Gotze, and the German international admits to being flattered by the interest.
"It is an honour, of course, if a big club like Bayern Munich are interested in me.
"Basically I cannot and will not rule out anything."
Gotze has made over 50 appearances for Dortmund since making his debut in the 2009/10 season, and is widely regarded as one of Germany's brightest prospects at present.