Good way of voicing your concerns

MeHRaM

sadial
ET has opened a debate on
 Is Premji right to go against job quotas in Wipro?

As expected most of the posts agree with him...

here is someone who put his pt in a v diff way.. :))

I think we should have job reservations in all the fields. I completely support the PM and all the politicians for promoting this. Let's start the reservation with our cricket team. We should have 10 percent reservation for muslims. 30 percent for OBC, SC/ST like that. Cricket rules should be modified accordingly. The boundary circle should be reduced for an SC/ST player. The four hit by an OBC player should be considered as a six and a six hit by a OBC player should be counted as 8 runs. An OBC player scoring 60 runs should be declared as a century.

We should influence ICC and make rules so that the pace bowlers like Shoaib Akhtar should not bowl fast balls to our OBC player. Bowlers should bowl maximum speed of 80 kilometer per hour to an OBC player. Any delivery above this speed should be made illegal.

Also we should have reservation in Olympics. In the 100 meters race, an OBC player should be given a gold medal if he runs 80 meters.

There can be reservation in Government jobs also. Let's recruit SC/ST and OBC pilots for aircrafts which are carrying the ministers and
politicians (that can really help the country.. )

Ensure that only SC/ST and OBC doctors do the operations for the ministers and other politicians. (Another way of saving the country..)

Let's be creative and think of ways and means to guide INDIA forward...
Let's show the world that INDIA is a GREAT country. Let's be proud of being an INDIAN..

May the good breed of politicans like ARJUN SINGH long live...

So, what do you think, huh???

J@tti

..Majajan..
I firmly believe that all the quotas should be discouraged and eliminated. I understand it was started with good intentions but to me it's more like encouraging discrimination. To bring everyone at par, you build even more differences. It's plain stupid to me for several reasons. Instead of diminishing differences, quotas encourage them. Person selected would never be sure if he got a position because he deserved it or because he belonged to certain part of society. It will discourage and dishearten deserving and diligent candidates and above all contrary to its sole purpose it will fuel discrimination.

pps309

Prime VIP
Why should Premji accept this thing, he don't need a PM seat ot don't wanna win any election. Quota system based on caste itself tells ke angrej cahel gaye but apne chamche apni 'divide nd rule policy' edhar hi shad ge. India is one of the corrupted countries with corruption from bottom to top and it is mixed in the blood, its difficult to tak eit out now.

Corruption is our culture, Quota is the one thing which make sures that OBC/SC?ST office sons should always be officers. Nd in all this who is suffering the most, the middle working class of upper caste, they work hard to get into engg/medical, then they work hard in jobs to earn decent money, out of thode decent money Inconme Tax dept always takes an indecent amount living us to count the money everytime before buying anything. Onto that persons who are using white money (online banking, atm transactions) might have to pay tax on their own money for using this services...alas..."Ramchandar keh gaye siya se aisa kalyug aayega hans chugega dana tunka, kauwa moti khaeyga........"

I can't see any reason of making resrvations first, competition means comeptition same for all, onto that reservation based on caste is totally worse. It just tells us that how educated or modest i syour ministers in the end tehy are suckers poltictican. Jimme kutte di puncj 12 saaal pipe ch rakh ke bhi sidhi nahi hundi owe hi politician chae noble prize candidate bhi hove but apni jaat dikha ke hi jande aa...

pps309

Prime VIP
yeah.I agree with you,if all dere is any reservation it should be based on class not on caste.

Guest33

Elite
these reservations......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...sanu gharo bahar sutt ta hor ki ki karangian.....10-10 numbers wale sade naal compete kar AISM ch seats le behge....

I don't think this is gonna work....at all.....koi farak hi ni rehna private te public sector ch.....damn man...mainu taan khundak chadi jandi hai.....

ELIMINATE RESERVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J@tti

..Majajan..
NO RESERVATION

A person should get it ONLY if he deserves it. How unfair would it be on part of the guy who worked hard for the position and deserved it but he did not get because of some kind of reservation, be it based on caste or class.

Reservations should be :ban

MeHRaM

sadial
though i have all ready said my views abt this topic in Ajeem Premji's words.....still i wanna say somethin more .....reservation according to me is a hidden form of discrimination based on caste..... Given an equal playing feild all deserving people rise to the top no matter what their background is..... Merit itself is sufficient and you do not need reservation..... We gave reservation a chance for 55 years... Lets give a Quota free education a chance for just 10 years.... I feel the results will be quite dramatic and for the good especially for the NATION.

Some1

Focusing on ________
academic achievment should be given the highest priority ... merit should be reocgnized :gr :gr :gr

eehoji gallan piche ii saade warge india chadke bahar aaunde aa ke india medical vich admission taan milna ni ae :gr :gr :gr

well as an educated and responsible citizen of india i strictly oppose this move of govt to impose any more reservations already there are plenty of thm
all this results in great deal of dissappointment and frustration resulting into brain drain and many other things also but the ques is how long can this thing go on like this there has to be a stop somewhere when will the govt learn when will they recognise merit above everything well friends if they dont realise we have to make thm realise as we are the sufferers they are happy playing their vote bank politics and hitting doctors who were all protesting peacefully shows us the concern of govt