Gift for UnitedPunjab.co.uk

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP

Animated

Static

I did'nt like the header on top ^, i had few mins free so i thought lets give it a new look, hope you guys use one of them and dont mind a guy with just 5 post changing forums interface :mean

:)

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Thnx Mate. Really liked ur work. Well i think we can appoint u official leader of da GFX team of UNP. :D

:thnx

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
thanks jatti, i am sorry to have kept ladies out of the colage..i tried finding gidda images or male and females both dancing togather but no luck really...

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
yea its a bit heavy for some users who dont have broadband...static is 32 kb and animated version is 200 somethin kb's...

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
thanks i really liked it too, the animated one...........kinda difff..............very nice, thanks chittatiger ji

smitz

♥ An Addiction
Awesome work dude.. i think the animated one is better.. and if it has some static frames init.. like it appears to stay the same after a few animated frames.. they could be removed to reduce the size jus a li'l bit .. cuz i think if a continous animation goes.. it'll look jus as nice

Grrrrrrrreat work, once again!

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
there's a designer theory for using the mask effect, in layman term "" reflaction effect"" if its contineous it gets boring and to some annyong aswell..thats why i gave it a bit of a time gap, but i am glad you liked it and good of you to advice too...we learn from eachother :)

whitetiger

WAS FORCED TO LEAVE UNP
lao ji :D

Attachments

• k.jpg
    k.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 65