GG1- Group Games #1

Some1

Focusing on ________
Niki_Grewal said:
jay broke da rule,,,,no editting is allowed,,,,u gonna loose ur pts as per the rules:saw :saw :saw :saw :saw :saw :saw

well i dint knw if she needed da 1st movie or 1st hindi movie

so i added both

and rules said 1 post per thread

u guys posted random stupid posts ... both uf groups shuld be disqualified cuz u cant read wat she wrote properly

1 post meant 1 post ... so i think she should count ut 1st post ?

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
JaY said:
well i dint knw if she needed da 1st movie or 1st hindi movie

so i added both

and rules said 1 post per thread

u guys posted random stupid posts ... both uf groups shuld be disqualified cuz u cant read wat she wrote properly

1 post meant 1 post ... so i think she should count ut 1st post ?
read her post again carefully..,,,,,,,she said only one answer per group ,,,,not one post,,,our gp answered only once,,,,there was no rule about other random posts.

J@tti said:
Here's the first game

List as many movies as you can of the following actors. If you can mention the first movie and the latest movie.. a bonus point. Only one answer per group. So before posting make sure you include as many as possible. And do not edit.. if the post is edited you get '0 points'. 1 point per correct movie and -2 points per every incorrect movie
  1. For UNPK - the actor is Vaheeda Rehman :fu
  2. For UNPJ - the actor is Johny Walker rolf rolf
  3. For UNPL - the actor is Sunil Dutt :cool

J@tti

..Majajan..
Result for UNPJ-United punjab de jhalle

Total # of movies - 131
First Movie - Bhai behan
Last Movie - Chachi 420

Score for UNPJ :- 100 + 2 (bonus pts) = 102

Some1

Focusing on ________
J@tti[SIZE=7 said:
][/size]I forgot to mention that you have to have just one post per group in this thread, but you can always discuss it in your individual group threads.. and we will do the counting on tuesday. So, by monday you have to post your answers or else you will get "0" :gig :gig

Group with max number of movies will get 300 points :wink :wink
the one with second highest will get 150 points :y :y
and the one with least will get 50 points :gig :gig

Get going :bow

^^ c dat ?? :wink

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
JaY said:
^^ c dat ?? :wink
nope,,,she meant answer over there,,,,,n moreover if tht was the case then PKK had posted 1st random post as a question and jatti herself was answering the questions asked by gps.....why wud she do tht if it wud be against the rules,,,,,hey jatti make it clear plz.....were u refering about one answer per question or u were referring about other random posts too.

J@tti

..Majajan..
I guess I was not clear enough, I meant one answer post per group with no editing. But because of ambiguity, this time let's not bother about it too much. For coming games, its just one answer post per group, but you can always ask question provided the game is not clear enough.

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
J@tti said:
Final Results

1. UNPJ & UNPL with 300 points
  2. UNPK with 150 points
Good Work :dan :dan

ahhh unpk vahliaaan nu ki hoyeaaa oyeeee :slap :slap :slap :slap sharam karoo kuj sharamm karoo last number teh ayyi jaundee hoooo :hyper :hyper :hyper

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
teh fir vi 150 pointss teh bethee hoyeee ahh usssiii :slap :slap :slap :slap ahh bakki deh ki karii jaundeeee paraa hatooo mein vii ahh gaii akhareee vich
:hyper :hyper :hyper :hyper