Genuine ? or just another ... ??

Do you think this is a genuine apology ?

• Yes- not everyone can confess and say Sorry publicly

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No- sounds too fake and cheesy

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Cant be - its just another stunt to get members back and go against UNP

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UNP

ID_NOT_IN_USE
Staff member
This is a RANDOM post i picked up from the INTERNET for PSYCHOLOGICAL STUDY to c how genuinely people write on the internet.

Need your honest views.

SHAME on your ADMINISTRATOR
I am really ashamed at myself for my really cheap posts, comments and behaviour. I know that the damage I have done and the emotional hearts which I have hurt; is irrepairable... even then, I beg, I BEG bowing down on my knees to forgive me, if at all it is possible.

I know I not only gave pain and hurt my fellow LCians who have always stood by my side, in LC's ups and downs; but I have hurt all Punjabis worldwide and I am ashamed at my posts and comments. I know and well understand that the level to which I had degraded and later banned some of the best contributors of the site is indeed shameful for any person, let alone a site administrator.

Instead of talking to each individual who was hurt in some way or the other, I sheepishly banned them. After much thought, and indeed sitting alone weeping in my room for hours, I felt like hating and killing myself for such behaviour of mine. I messed things up myself and to an extent which hurt one and all - even the closest of my people.
There is nothing which I can ask you for, since I have lost all respect due to my own actions and words... I know it is impossible to bring back the lost glory; still I have a small ray of hope that after I am gone, things will revert back to good old times... though it might take quite some time.

Personally, I feel really bad looking back at the way I reacted to genuine people who really loved and admired me for administering LC. I really feel like bowing down to put my head down in front of all of you - yearning for punishment from you.

I know I have been bad and deserve little here with such fine, loving and caring people who always considered cosy LC as their second home...
I shall shortly put up another thread, which will probably be my last one here at LC.

Seeking forgiveness...

Your Administrator

Do u think this is genuine on any point ?
i think this is just to ATTRACT the members who have left back to their site.

Such begging and telling of weeping and killing is totally pathetic.

It is to attract self-pity and gain sympathy from the people who have turned against and left or thought about leaving.

According to his description of himself i think no website would even ever allow such a member on their site let alone an ADMIN. He has all tha qualities required for being BANNED not banning other people.

Sheepishly BANNED them and now sheepishly UNBANNED them ... so that every1 returns to LC to pretend its 1 big happy family and UNP [not UP] ... goes out of business. I think this point seems pretty obvious but people refuse to acknowledge it. They want to think he's sad for what he did and he wants people back ... lemme tell u y ... not because he likes you BUT because they are going out of business and he is in danger with regards to his financial position.

He wants punishment and people are sympathizing ... exactly as he wanted :crack ... any of you tried reading his post from a psychological point of view ?

I have nothing against anyone personally or business wise. Dont think I am asking you people those banned and now unbanned or any other people not to go back. Hell, this is the INTERNET ... and YOU control it, unlike sum other people think or like to think.

You guys know already how business oriented this site is.

Lets just share our opinion on something that concerned us once or concerns us .... NOTHING ELSE.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
I hope this apology is genuine and not like that rubbish artificial apology which was hurl at me.

Heer

>>---Sug@_B@be->>>
artificial whah i would say
you can see the crocodile tears right there
he can beh a really good in doing those villian roles like lalita pawar bollywood defin8ly needs his services

Some1

Focusing on ________
Dhillon said:
I hope this apology is genuine and not like that rubbish artificial apology which was hurl at me.

dont hope :n ... cuz all my hopes from there went down da drain long time back :saw

from what angle does it seem genuine ? :squint :squint :an :an

Some1

Focusing on ________
Dhillon said:

bhaaji bhaaji bhaaaaaaajiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aali :crack :crack rolf rolf :squint :squint :an :an

hun taan oho wi banned aa rofl rofl

Wow wut an actor....crying like a 10yr old. Bullshit. Hahah worse than a C grade Hindi Film fo sure....Thts y is was like how come I am not banned? *laff* No admin will act so childish. Its all abt drama and sympathy and moneeey.rolf rolf :hit

neil

W@TNO DOOR
minu lagda mere bande pahunch gayee ohde kol.....muahahah.....

balle o shero....inni jaldee kamm karta...

SHERE GROUP DA NAAM ROSHAN KEETA OYE...:slap

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
JaY said:
bhaaji bhaaji bhaaaaaaajiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aali :crack :crack rolf rolf :squint :squint :an :an

hun taan oho wi banned aa rofl rofl

aahoo.. scandalous removed as mod..apology posted..rename scandalous as encore and reinstated as mod..
blatantly insult my intelligence.. so much twinge :(

can_jatti

Sarkar
I CANT SAY ANYTHIN BY JUST READING THIS THAT IF HE IS REALLY SORRY OR JUST PRETENDING TO BE........WELL IF HE WAS ENOUGH MATURE HE SHUDNT HAVE DONE ANYTHIN LIKE THAT AT FIRST PLACE......BUT EVERY1 DOES MISTAKES.....HMM WELL ITS NOT BAD IF WE CAN GIVE HIM A CHANCE.....NOW PLZ DONT BE MAD AT ME COZ IM JUST SAYING THIS AS I AM NEW HERE AND THERE SO JUST GIVING MY VIEWS .......U GUYS KNO BETTER .....IF HE WAS FINE IN PAST AND GOT LITTLE POSSESSIVE ABOU THIS JUST NOW...THEN WE CAN GIVE HIM A CHANCE....I CAN BE WRONG:an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an :an

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
Can't say,,,,rabb jaane......kise de dil de ander jaake nahi dekh sakde,,,,,jo vi hoya,,,bura hoya,,,,,,,dilon maaf kerta main,,,,jivein hi rahe khush rahe,,,te ohna di site vi chaldi rahe,,,,,baaki....thukkya nahi chatde asin jatt:cool :cool ...chahe jattbaazi kaho ya akkadd,,,,for me its a quality ,,,,,huin!!UP de bhaiye banata si:hit :hit :hit :hitnow,,,thts over for me forever:wig

Some1

Focusing on ________
sowwie cant give him anotha chance to kick me outta da site da 11th time10 juss luks too gud to try again. Moreover I think 10 chances to them is enuff … talking about 1 more time seems like a sad joke … doesn’t it ? and you say genuinely sorry ? you can c da fakeness and the feelings dripping from it … fizzing out like gas from a can … nawmean ? newayz … screw him and dat site … I got enuff self-respect … and yes ego too … if he says lc is his baby then unp is our-every1z baby. This is how it is.

Every1 makes mistakes, r all mistakes forgivable? :an no … r all apologies acceptable? :an no
And I don’t believe in being all nicey nicey … so lol … I sound like a Hitler? :an no rite … lol rofl

Some1

Focusing on ________
Niki_Grewal said:
Can't say,,,,rabb jaane......kise de dil de ander jaake nahi dekh sakde,,,,,jo vi hoya,,,bura hoya,,,,,,,dilon maaf kerta main,,,,jivein hi rahe khush rahe,,,te ohna di site vi chaldi rahe,,,,,baaki....thukkya nahi chatde asin jatt:cool :cool ...chahe jattbaazi kaho ya akkadd,,,,for me its a quality ,,,,,huin!!UP de bhaiye banata si:hit :hit :hit :hitnow,,,thts over for me forever:wig

main enni changi ni ke horaan noon duawaan dawaan ... aseen taan bas aapna dekhde :yum:yum:yum:yum:yum

te jattan di thukan aali gal 16 aane sach :wig:wig:wig

te rabb ni jaanda main jaandi aan rofl rofl rofl :saw:saw

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Jehri cheez dilo lath jaave o dobaara hatha te charni aukhi hundi, dil ch kihto jagah banau.......baaki hassde vassde rehan............oha da oteh chalda rahe te asi aithe sab khush rahiye !

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
AApan taan maaf vi ker aaye te bye bye forever vi ker aaye:gig ,,,,,aftr 1 n half yr:an ,,,,i just removed LC url from my favorities 2 min ago:sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy .....ajj ton baad kade kholni vi ni:wig :wig :wig :wig :wig :wig :wig .

Some1

Focusing on ________
Niki_Grewal said:
AApan taan maaf vi ker aaye te bye bye forever vi ker aaye:gig ,,,,,aftr 1 n half yr:an ,,,,i just removed LC url from my favorities 2 min ago:sleepy :sleepy :sleepy :sleepy .....ajj ton baad kade kholni vi ni:wig :wig :wig :wig :wig :wig :wig .

sad sad on :an ??

Status
Not open for further replies.