Gary Barlow to bring solo tour to Dubai

Lily

B.R
Staff member
How deep is your love for Gary Barlow?

If your answer’s worth Dh295, then prepare to shell out that much for an early bird ticket to his solo Dubai concert, for one night only, on October 17.

The Take That frontman and former X Factor UK judge will cap his tour Since I Saw You Last – also the name of his album released last year – in the UAE at the Dubai Media City Amphitheatre. And he will bring his catalogue of hits from his Take That days and his four solo albums. Think smashes like Rule The World, Patience and Back For Good, and his solo hits including Let Me Go and the Elton John duet Face To Face.

“I’m very excited to round off such an enjoyable tour in such an incredible and iconic destination,” Barlow said of his upcoming Dubai trip in a statement.

One of the most successful songwriters in the UK with 13 Number 1 singles and 23 top 10 hits, Barlow, as Take That’s lead singer, can count eight Number 1 albums, selling more than 30 million copies, to his name. He is also a recipient of six Ivor Novello Awards and curated the BBC Children In Need Rocks event three times in the last five years as well as the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Concert.

Tickets to the Dubai concert are priced Dh295 (Early Bird), Dh350 (Regular), Dh450 (Seating) Dh600 (Fan Pit)and Dh1,000 (VIP, inclusive of food and drinks). They will be available at Virgin megastore outlets and PlatinumList.ae.