Gandhi

J@tti

..Majajan..
Jatt_Scotch_da_Shokeen said:

comments are always on strangers...

always :an

You have opinion about people you don't know.. and you have views and comments about people you know, which means they are based on facts not mere opinions :slap

Zailldaar

Mimber
J@tti said:
always :an

You have opinion about people you don't know.. and you have views and comments about people you know, which means they are based on facts not mere opinions :slap

:slap:slap:slapopinion de gal kado kitti...hai :slap:slap comment kitta

vadi seani:hit

J@tti

..Majajan..
munda_wakhre_type_da said:
jatti tu ta gandhi di side lendi ae hamesha... ki gal gali gwaand ch ta ni hege koi gandhi wageraa...?

pagal khaneo kadon chutt ke aya tun.. daud ke hi aya hona tanhio ehji ull jalul galan karda :gig

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
ull jalul galan mai karda k tu kamli hoi firdi ae.....
tenu pata ni kaade chaa chade ne gandhi magar lagi ae.. ok fine k he is a great personality ... ohne contribute kita in his own way wtever .. bt tu taaa biba feel leke bethi ae... ian v ki hogeaa k gandhi to ilava tenu hor koi dikhna band hoya pea...

J@tti

..Majajan..
munda_wakhre_type_da said:
ull jalul galan mai karda k tu kamli hoi firdi ae.....
tenu pata ni kaade chaa chade ne gandhi magar lagi ae.. ok fine k he is a great personality ... ohne contribute kita in his own way wtever .. bt tu taaa biba feel leke bethi ae... ian v ki hogeaa k gandhi to ilava tenu hor koi dikhna band hoya pea...

What? gandhi de thread ch gandhi di hi gal karni :an

MAVERICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by J@tti
He united the country, he had power.. is not that good enough to appreciate him. I know he took some decisions, which don't seem to be right, but he had his own principals that bound the country in a way.

if one follows his/her own principles ..one shud not force others to follow the same...vaise ve ohne punjab layi ki kita jo ohnu appreciate kariye

he is right not only for punjab, but for india as a whole.
bhagat singh and co. could have got the independence sooner but he just never wanted that and stuck to his non cooperation etc.

moreover gandhi and co. were responsible for dividing india into three differnt parts{india,pakistan,bangladesh}

moreover i hate to say this but his own bloodline Indira Gandhi ordered attack on golden temple and then her death was responsible for riots in well all over india i can say{1984 riots}

i hate him too.

well i think every logically thinkin punjabi will hate him.

42.gif
42.gif
42.gif