Gandhi

Guest33

Elite
J@tti said:
If he got it, he must have deserved it

he didn't for sure deserve it........................
Nathu laal nu kehange neem pagal jihne gandhi te goli chalai .....he was such a learned man.........i think he did a very good job.................

J@tti

..Majajan..
jatti_sydney said:
well those are the views for which I hate him........................

To form an opinion about someone, you should consider more aspects than just a few facts.

Guest33

Elite
J@tti said:
To form an opinion about someone, you should consider more aspects than just a few facts.

har kise di apni apni thinking hai......mainu oh us time toon pasand ni jad meri aspects te facts ch difference samjhan di umar ni si.......and he was another politician for me thats it..........

J@tti

..Majajan..
He was a brilliant man who devoted his life to fight against injustice and he had his own beliefs and ways to fight against it. His civil disobedience campaign in 1942, shows the amount of his followership and intelligence. It's just that he had a different way of thinking, which is why many people tend to ignore his immense contribution. He got the title only because he deserved it.

Guest33

Elite
J@tti said:
He was a brilliant man who devoted his life to fight against injustice and he had his own beliefs and ways to fight against it. His civil disobedience campaign in 1942, shows the amount of his followership and intelligence. It's just that he had a different way of thinking, which is why many people tend to ignore his immense contribution. He got the title only because he deserved it.

fer ohi gal jaroori ni ki sare Gandhi nu sahi samjhan.....tuhanu lagda oh deserve karda si mainu lagda nahi karda si....kion kutt ke kheer khava rahe ho......

LOL...for all those who hate gandhi...i have had this argument with tons of people....and its very simple....

He was a man of his principles...he did wht he felt right and hate him or love him...INdia followed him...
British...were scared of him...and the world respected him.....and all those claims for...not having gone through lathi...and stuff....its ridiculous....
i invite all of u to read his autobiography...to know...tht he was not a perfect person...just a human being like us....but only difference was he was on the path which us guys can only...think of....most people who blame him for prob are actually forgetting alll the stuff he did...for india!

PLEASE FOR HEAVEN's SAKE dont compare Bhagat Singh and Lala lajpat rai...with Gandhi....each of these guys were amazing people..and yet different in every respect....they all command equal respect...by comparing ..u r undermining their main objective of a united india..

i have read his autobiography...My Experiments with Truth....clearly states all the problems he had as a human being! read tht and then comment!!
sometimes it takes more than mere....suggestions or wht u might have heard from others to actually know a person....do some good reasearch and may be then...u can say u hate/love him.

Guest33

Elite
Ankur_Scorpio said:
LOL...for all those who hate gandhi...i have had this argument with tons of people....and its very simple....

He was a man of his principles...he did wht he felt right and hate him or love him...INdia followed him...
British...were scared of him...and the world respected him.....and all those claims for...not having gone through lathi...and stuff....its ridiculous....
i invite all of u to read his autobiography...to know...tht he was not a perfect person...just a human being like us....but only difference was he was on the path which us guys can only...think of....most people who blame him for prob are actually forgetting alll the stuff he did...for india!

PLEASE FOR HEAVEN's SAKE dont compare Bhagat Singh and Lala lajpat rai...with Gandhi....each of these guys were amazing people..and yet different in every respect....they all command equal respect...by comparing ..u r undermining their main objective of a united india..

i have read his autobiography...My Experiments with Truth....clearly states all the problems he had as a human being! read tht and then comment!!
sometimes it takes more than mere....suggestions or wht u might have heard from others to actually know a person....do some good reasearch and may be then...u can say u hate/love him.

i too have read it........but still couldn't help myself from hating him......I'm out of here.........peace............

None of the guys who hate him....ever gave any tangible evidence of y they hate him......

wonder if they really hate him...or its just..tht they want to be different...

sometimes people do ride on other's popularity...wondering if tht's the case here too.......

Zailldaar

Mimber
Ankur_Scorpio said:
None of the guys who hate him....ever gave any tangible evidence of y they hate him......

wonder if they really hate him...or its just..tht they want to be different...

sometimes people do ride on other's popularity...wondering if tht's the case here too.......

most of the people i ve met ...all hate him...vaise you being different by saying he is much appreciated

MeHRaM

sadial
its tru.. that when all the big bosses (freedom fighters) once get together to decide to whom we should give the khetaab of rashtar pitaa then actually the first suggested name was Sradar Ram Singh Namdhari. he was the first man who lit the light of freedom on a big scale. he started the boycott movement in 1850-60 when even gandhi was not known to many ppls. but then it was decided that rashtar pitta should be from a mjority community. so the story went that way and baba ram singh was ignored. but i think one should always follow only good idiolgies of someone not the bad ones. and gandhi also do had some good ones to cosider.

jattscotchdashokeen said:

most of the people i ve met ...all hate him...vaise you being different by saying he is much appreciated

still waiting for some serious argument...!!

but actually no point arguing cos u and i cant change....his status!

sydneysider said:
its tru.. that when all the big bosses (freedom fighters) once get together to decide to whom we should give the khetaab of rashtar pitaa then actually the first suggested name was Sradar Ram Singh Namdhari. he was the first man who lit the light of freedom on a big scale. he started the boycott movement in 1850-60 when even gandhi was not known to many ppls. but then it was decided that rashtar pitta should be from a mjority community. so the story went that way and baba ram singh was ignored. but i think one should always follow only good idiolgies of someone not the bad ones. and gandhi also do had some good ones to cosider.

y would u bring religion in EVERY TALK!!.....everyone had a role to play...in the freedom fight...and this freedom was not a result of one gandhi...or one bhagat singh...so stop...crying abt who didnt get wht status....when Sardar Ram Singh Namdhari started the freedom fight...he didnt do this...to gain any name and fame..his purpose was to see a free nation...i dont think...it hit him...wht religion he belongs 2...but instead he concentrated on the betterment of his nation...its immaterial who the father of nation is...u shud love the person who has done something for ur nation....remember him and if possible do something for ur nation urself...ITS 21st century for GO sake!!

Zailldaar

Mimber
Ankur_Scorpio said:
still waiting for some serious argument...!!

but actually no point arguing cos u and i cant change....his status!

status houga aavdde ghare....sadde layi ta koi status nahi...he was a hypocrite

Zailldaar

Mimber
Ankur_Scorpio said:
....when Sardar Ram Singh Namdhari started the freedom fight...he didnt do this...to gain any name and fame..his purpose was to see a free nation...

by saying this ,do u mean gandhi did to gain name and fame

J@tti

..Majajan..
By arguing like that don't bring disgrace to their invaluable effort. You can not and you should not compare their efforts, because each and every contribution was invaluable and a very brave one. Be proud of your history rather than fighting over things.

J@tti

..Majajan..
jattscotchdashokeen said:
by saying this ,do u mean gandhi did to gain name and fame

I guess he meant to say, none of them did it for name and fame, so don't belittle their efforts by comparing their efforts for things like name/fame.