[game]Watch Dogs

singhmafia

This moment we own it
watchdogs624x351-1.jpg

Ubisoft has finally revealed that its highly-anticipated game Watch Dogs, will get a worldwide release on May 27. The game will be available on the PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Windows PC. The Wii U version is set to get a late release.

In Watch Dogs (official name Watch_Dogs), players assume the role of Aiden Pearce, a new type of vigilante hero who, with the help of his smartphone, will use his ability to hack into Chicago’s central operating system (ctOS) to control almost every element of the city. Here’s a look at what the game promises.

addition, players who purchase Watch Dogs on either PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 will have exclusive access to 60 minutes of additional gameplay via the PlayStation Network.
“We are pleased to be able to reveal to gamers all over the world the new release date for Watch Dogs. We are extremely confident that the additional time we afforded the dev team to refine and polish the game will be more than worth the wait,” said Geoffroy Sardin, EMEA Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Ubisoft.

Back in October, Ubisoft released a statement stating that the game’s release was being pushed back from the original November 2013 release date on all platforms. Being one of the most anticipated games for the next-gen consoles, fans were left disappointed by the delay. “We know a lot of you are probably wondering ‘why now?’ We struggled with whether we would delay the game,” the company had explained at the time. “But from the beginning, we have adopted the attitude that we will not compromise on quality. As we got closer to release, as all the pieces of the puzzle were falling into place in our last push before completion, it became clear to us that we needed to take the extra time to polish and fine tune every detail so we can deliver a truly memorable and exceptional experience.”

Looks like they are finally ready to deliver. Let’s just hope the game lives up to the wild expectations of gamers around the world

singhmafia

This moment we own it
Pc lai system requirements

Recommended System Requirements
Operating System Windows Vista (SP2)
Windows 7 (SP1)
Windows 8 and 8.1

Note that Watch Dogs only supports 64 bit OSs.
Processor (CPU)
3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 3700
4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350
System Memory
8GB RAM
Video Card* (GPU)
nVidia GeForce GT600-series
AMD Radeon HD7000-series
Hard Drive Space
25 GB
Sound Card
Surround Sound 5.1
DirectX Version
DirectX 11
Internet
Broadband connection required for multiplayer mode

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JJ

JJ

Prime VIP
Recommended System Requirements
Operating System Windows Vista (SP2)
Windows 7 (SP1)
Windows 8 and 8.1

Note that Watch Dogs only supports 64 bit OSs.
Processor (CPU)
3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 3700
4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350
System Memory
8GB RAM
Video Card* (GPU)
nVidia GeForce GT600-series
AMD Radeon HD7000-series
Hard Drive Space
25 GB
Sound Card
Surround Sound 5.1
DirectX Version
DirectX 11
Internet
Broadband connection required for multiplayer mode

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Fare tan rehan hi dine aa.. :d :an

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
mere chal peni ah
i need to overclock my cpu , mera cpu AMD x6 1055T ( 4.3Ghz tak overclock ho janda)
I have aftermarket cooling on the cpu and 750watts coolermaster extreme power supply
but mai khelda nahi pc te koi game vichara cupboard ch peya a

singhmafia

This moment we own it
mere chal peni ah
i need to overclock my cpu , mera cpu AMD x6 1055T ( 4.3Ghz tak overclock ho janda)
I have aftermarket cooling on the cpu and 750watts coolermaster extreme power supply
but mai khelda nahi pc te koi game vichara cupboard ch peya a
sahi a veere .......mere ch tan graphic card v ni h :lol