Gagan's Alloy help - Please Vote

Which ones do you think will suit better?

• Lineas's Gold Rims

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Rota SVN-r Black Rims

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Rota SVN-r Bronze Rims

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Other-please specify

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Mr. Gagan is confused for these three different rims for his car ( Nissan 240 sx) ,Please help choosing what suits best by voting.

If you have any other wheels in mind please do select other and post a picture/name of the rims.

Pictures or alloy wheels (photoshopped):

Lineas's Gold Rims

Rota SVN-r Black Rims

Rota SVN-r Bronze Rims

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
y do u have side skirts with wiper blade Procter, and no mud guard for rear wheels, however thing looks good.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
y do u have side skirts with wiper blade Procter, and no mud guard for rear wheels, however thing looks good.
oh your asking about the Wide body looks on the rear wheels? Not sure if they make for silvia's

skylines and chasers have them

and ya BRONZE the way to go :d

Ravan

*****AKA-JATT*****
if you can lift it a little you can go with 17.5 wider, i lifted my 98 forester and was running 19inch with no problem.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
if you can lift it a little you can go with 17.5 wider, i lifted my 98 forester and was running 19inch with no problem.

forester gt is a nice car .. boxer engines are way too nice..

mate ask Gagan if he wants to lower or lift the car :p

I dnt have a silvia i drive a skyline ,chaser n falcon

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter

oh drive on the highway alot so the wiper protector things help the wiper blades stay in contact with the windshield {wind push's against it}. side skirts are stock, and the car has stock mud flaps you can see in first photo {beside exhaust}.