Gagan, You Rock!

J@tti

..Majajan..
This thread is to thank Gagan for his incomparable contribution. It won’t be an exaggeration to say that UNP owes its immediate success to you.

I would like to ask everyone to join me in congratulating Gagan for having achieved so much in so less time.

Our best wishes are always with you :fu

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
gagan paaji...........u rock..........:so :so keep chakking the fattes and we all love u, thank u so much for everything u have done for us here........:thnx

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Awwwww Me pathar rolf rolf rolf Well Thnx everyone.....UnP now is like my second home. And i m just makin my second home more beautiful and just tryin to gain more family members. :)

Thnx everyone..

Anything, Anytime and Anywhere for u Guyz :star

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da
thx gagi..ur da best:hug...you rock!!!:gd...meri walo gagi layi party:talli...jado main india auna tainu party deni aa 4 chaking the phatte...jithey kahe ga uthe hi party milu:talli...1ce again thx 4 always being there 4 every1:wub

The Ominous

Come get Some......
kudi_patole_wargi said:
thx gagi..ur da best:hug...you rock!!!:gd...meri walo gagi layi party:talli...jado main india auna tainu party deni aa 4 chaking the phatte...jithey kahe ga uthe hi party milu:talli...1ce again thx 4 always being there 4 every1:wub

Me always ready for party. Pehli baar koi kudi party dave gi rolf rolf

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da
:dfm...lol..main kuri baad ch pehla teri penjii aarofl...ho ja tyar grilled sandwich khwan li:yum...n party 4 sure karni aa ...u have done so much 4 unp ohde muhre party ki cheez aa:talli

The Ominous

Come get Some......
kudi_patole_wargi said:
:dfm...lol..main kuri baad ch pehla teri penjii aarofl...ho ja tyar grilled sandwich khwan li:yum...n party 4 sure karni aa ...u have done so much 4 unp ohde muhre party ki cheez aa:talli

:thnx me ready bas hun tun aa ja jaldi jaldi :du

Thank you....gaggi and jatti for ur indispensable contribution to unp...its because of u that each member of unp family is still connected....thanx for ur luv, care and hard work...gagan and jatti.....U ROCK....:thnx

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
le v kaka now dat u have achieved ina kuch teri mehnat rang le aayi hun waaari finally aa hi gayi meri gurdakshinaaa di...

gurudakshina ch chal ik paalty hi kaafi ae.. :D

thanx bro for ur contributions here .. man u rock UNP.. te thanx for being such a sweet bro of mine too :hug

Desi_Kudi

Tanx for all the songs even with shartaan and for completing all the requests,for the help on the dating site,for being such a good munda,for being such a good friend,for working so hard on UNP,for labhing munda for me,and the list will go on and on and on and on....so Tanku Tanku:thnx:wah:hug

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
hey gagan thnx heapz fo being such a helpin hand........unp wud not have been wah it is widout ur contribution.......we all owe u big time.......thnx heapz.........:thnx