Forgot Administrator Password of Windows Xp

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
My PC is in domain & there is no CD drive,can i change my administrator password in domain,pls reply................

make ur usb pen drive bootable..jus google it and u ll get a software..
after making it bootable ...install Ophcrack( Live Cd - google it) then boot ur pc wid usb drive...
Ophcrack will let u change the windows password

4uchoudhary

Sade Admin ne bardar te kandiya wali taar layi aa :mean

bhi ek problem mere it valo ne sari files access denied ker de hai jab mai koi program instass kerta hu to ek msg generate hota hai "you dont have the sufficient rights pls contect you administrator " please tell me how to access it. thank you:zzz

Hanif hayat

Easy way to break window xp passward .
If there is no administrator passward and the user name and passward appear .you will press ALT +CTRL+DEL buttons togeather .A new mindow wil be open.write the spell of ADMINISTRATOR in user name box and press ENTER.ok

banglesmith

Break WIndows password with USB:
If you have a bootable CD/USB drive,some password tools can be burn to it and you can boot your computer from USB to run the software,so that you can recover/remove WIndows system password from USB.
Such as Windows Password Rescuer,here I just list the simple steps:
Step 1: Download Windows Password Rescuer
Step 2: Run it to burn to bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive
Step 3: BIOS setting of your locked computer to boot form CD or USB
Step 4: Reset Windows password on a friendly window after Windows Password Rescuer starts.You also can use Windows Password Rescuer to add a new user with administrator privilege to your Windows without login. With this New user account you can logon your locked computer directly.