>>For people who seek perfection in their life partners<<

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
Spouse from God : Story of a guy who asked for a spouse from God.

Years ago, I asked God to give me a spouse, "You don't own because you didn't ask" God said. Not only I asked for a spouse but also explained what kind of spouse I wanted. I want a nice, tender, forgiving, passionate, honest, peaceful, generous, understanding, pleasant, warm, intelligent, humorous, attentive, compassionate and truthful. I even mentioned the physical characteristics I dreamt about.
As time went by I added the required list of my wanted spouse. One night, in my prayer, God talked to my heart: "My servant, I cannot give you what you want."
I asked, "Why God?" and God said "Because I am God and I am fair. God is the truth and all I do are true and right."
I asked "God, I don't understand why I cannot have what I ask from you?"
God answered, "I will explain. It is not fair and right for Me to fulfill your demand because I cannot give something that is not your ownself. It is not fair to give someone who is full of love to you if sometimes you are still hostile, or to give you someone generous but sometimes you can be cruel, or someone forgiving; however, you still hide revenge, someone sensitive;however, you are very insensitive...." He then said to me: "It is better for Me to give you someone who I know could grow to have all qualities you are searching rather than to make you waste your time to find someone who already have the qualities you want. Your spouse would be bone from your bone and flesh from your flesh and you will see yourself in her and both of you will be one. Marriage is like a school. It is a life-long span education. It is where you and your partner make adjustment and aim not merely to please each other,but to be better human beings and to make a solid teamwork. I do not give you a perfect partner, because you are not perfect either. I give you a partner with whom you would grow together" .

MeHRaM

sadial
replace guy with a gal .....the story still b true....i mean vice-versa is also true...its an equilibrium reaction:y

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
replace guy with a gal .....the story still b true....i mean vice-versa is also true...its an equilibrium reaction:y
Plz don't make it a gender issue...i had no such intensions ,,,,,,,read the title if u still doubt it....waise vi main eh apne lai hi labhya si....wadhiya lagga,.....taan sochya baakiyan de vi kamm aajuga:sim :sim :sim :sim :sim

MeHRaM

sadial
Plz don't make it a gender issue...i had no such intensions ,,,,,,,read the title if u still doubt it....waise vi main eh apne lai hi labhya si....wadhiya lagga,.....taan sochya baakiyan de vi kamm aajuga:sim :sim :sim :sim :sim
lol...main taan bnaunga issue:haha ...j/k........ok ok...harek 3je 4the din ehoja thread aa jaanda...describe luv....what is marriage etc etc..... n i usually post crap everywhere...this is also similar kinda thread....but but...ur post is sooooo true:y .......n yep for both guy n gal.......this time not wanna post any crap but wanna add few lines which i really think abt this issue.....
ok....to whom we gonna love/marry, we should not judge on him/her that whether he/she is pleasant, caring, tender, forgiving.....etc etc...coz "if u judge people, u have no time to love"....this process can take whole life and definately we could miss the love....love someone by seeing God in him/her...and love without hoping of geting any return...jst 3 words...love is giving.
ok now this is a quite difficult stage to achieve...after all we r normal human being..... BUT WE CAN TRY IT...likhna taan hor v c par aha mainu greji baut tang kardi aa :haha ok done

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
pata hon kerke hi taan kade kade dar jaani aan anderon tuhade lai ...per tuhade naal kade kucchhh galat nahi houga:kiss