For our two special UNPians

J@tti

..Majajan..
Angel Eyes and Genie

Life is all about Ups and Downs, and both are equally important. Ups for the boost we need and Downs to keep us on our toes and make us realize importance of things in life, which we otherwise forget.

Cheer up, you both are winners!

Love to you.

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
starxsimbalitterhugs030305-1.jpg

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Awwww............thank ju sareya da, mainu ta moyi marjaani hard-drive ne senti karta si............chalo saare jane hun fer to yahoo te aake apni apniya fotwa pejo:bolt

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
anwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..lub u all so much....m so vry lucky to have frenz like u.......i dnt knw ik paase internet ne ene dukh ditte aa te duje paase eni importance n khushi......i cant tell u hw m feelin at da moment....u all have made mah day....luv u all....:kh

Guest33

Elite
GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe said:
anwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..lub u all so much....m so vry lucky to have frenz like u.......i dnt knw ik paase internet ne ene dukh ditte aa te duje paase eni importance n khushi......i cant tell u hw m feelin at da moment....u all have made mah day....luv u all....:kh

we love u and want you be over the whole thingie sooon...ASAP......so u have to help urself more than we do..........we are all here for you.......and I'll calll u tommorrow.........luv u