Fire of Kangana-Hrithik battle reaches Vidya Balan’s home; hubby Siddharth Roy Kapur miffe

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
Fire of Kangana-Hrithik battle reaches Vidya Balan’s home; hubby Siddharth Roy Kapur miffed with wife

vidyabalansiddharthroykapu1462791969-1.jpg

Vidya Balan is one of the Bollywood actresses who has come forward in support of Kangana Ranaut in her legal battle against Hrithik Roshan. But it seems, Vidya’s stance for others is creating troubles in her own paradise.

The ‘Heyy Baby’ actress had recently lauded Kangana for standing up for herself. She was asked to comment on Hrithik-Kangana battle at the trailer launch of her upcoming movie ‘TE3N’. Here’s what she said:

“It is none of my business to be judging anyone but I have the greatest admiration for Kangana because she is standing up for herself. I think that is very creditable because as women we find it very easy to stand up for other people, our family members, children, husbands, parents but we rarely stand up for ourselves. She is standing up for herself, so kudos to her and more power to her for that.”

Now, as per a news report published by a leading news portal, Vidya Balan’s husband Siddharth Roy Kapur isn’t too pleased with his wife taking sides in the controversial battle.

Sid doesn’t like to get involved in controversies, and Vidya’s comment has done that for him. The report quoted the source as saying:

“Vidya’s quotes have caused a major embarrassment for her hubby. One reason for that being not just because he is the producer of Hrithik’s next release Kaabil, this will make things awkward between him and his actor. Also, Sid is a very non-controversial chap. He likes to stay away from other people’s fights. As a studio head, he has to work with all actors and he has to stay neutral. But now with his wife Vidya’s taking up for Kangana, he has become a part of it.”

“There is a reason why an outsider like Sunny Leone finds so much support in the industry from actors and actresses, who don’t even know her. But not one person from the industry has taken a stand for Kangana, despite the fact that she has acted in many mainstream Hindi films and is friends with a lot of actors,” the source further adds.

Oh Boy! Hrithik-Kangana battle has literally put the entire B-town on fire. We hope Siddharth and Vidya sort out the differences soon.