baki kale angreja nu rab akal bakshe..jinu jida shanti mildi ohda karo :p

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Re: Feel The Need To Give Their Kids White NickNam

vaise english naam rakhan naal ikk panga reha karna,
lokan nu pata ni laggeya karna bache nu bula rahe ke kutte nu :bolt

Dhillon ney bezati kharab karti....rofl...

dekhi siddah panga leh baitha dhillon...........ladies bahut tikhian unp dian...rofl..

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___

hahahaha hor suno .........mere cousins ne tan mulleyan wale naam rakhe ya Sukoon dhaliwal, Ebadat Bhullar, Inayat sekhon.... means o muslim ban gye??? BS :lol2

hahahaha hor suno .........mere cousins ne tan mulleyan wale naam rakhe ya Sukoon dhaliwal, Ebadat Bhullar, Inayat sekhon.... means o muslim ban gye??? BS :lol2

LOL....edha tah fir teri book kuch v galat ni....mulea waley naam rakh ley.....mulian naal viyah karwal ley.......dhol baja key eh tah na kaho asin punjabi sikh an..rofl....

hun tooh kahengi merey dil ch tah sikhism lai repsect bahut hai.....par naam fir v meh mulea wala rakhna.......par dil kisey ney khol key dekhea....it's your actions or the things that u do that define who you are.

Meh pehla v keha c do what u want but dont disrespect the people who actually try to keep it real to justify your own weak thoughts.:rolleyes:

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___

top de gabhru tenu mere na problem he rehndi ya??? :d when did i say i disrespected someone?? just said it really doesnt matter?? nau rakho Rajinder ya fer kalla Jinder..:p menu aehda base he ne samjh aaya Nau rakhan nal ki fark pe janda menu tu komal bula pamen kammo ya Kim...meri identity ohi ya main CANADA tan rhi nahi tan menu ena nahi pta :lol.......ki kithe marrige krni ya te ki nau rakhne ya

peace :)

J@tti

..Majajan..

:rolleyes:

Theek a bhabhi.........tusi apney niyaney da na rakh leo tony, mark or mike or jasmine, angel or Kristine ......but please do tell him/her not to go around saying he/she is punjabi as what was punjabi about him changed a while back. :rolleyes:

Then he/she will marry a white guy/ girl and the transformation would be complete. :wacko

Saanu ki a saarey aish karo.....but please for god sakes dont criticize those who dont want 2 change their name and want to marry in their own caste saying that they are narrow minded. It's easier to go down on the moral standard ladder then it is to go up. :med

I can't believe my eyes, Are You Implying She Will Go Down The MORAL standard ladder - if her kids name are not "punjabi" and they marry someone of other origin? Boy, I have 2 words for you - GROW UP!

I can't believe my eyes, Are You Implying She Will Go Down The MORAL standard ladder - if her kids name are not "punjabi" and they marry someone of other origin? Boy, I have 2 words for you - GROW UP!

No Genius, You dont have to be a person with einstien's ability to figure out what i was saying. I was stating that if you are going to abandon a culture then please dont be 2 faced and say that i am a sikh punjabi when someone asks you what you identify with.

One thing leads to another. First you are saying the name change doesn't matter. Second you are saying appearence doesn't matter. Third you are saying marrying someone from another religion doesn't matter.

Do whatever floats your boat but....

Just dont justify that crap to other people because you are actually disgracing the people that are actually strong willed enough to use their punjabi names and can at the same time provide their children with a good upbringing. Like some1 aready said french and germans have difficult to pronounce names too so rather than providing the lame excuses like i am going to change my name because "its hard to pronounce" or I am going to change my religion just because "some1 else doesnt like it"....and blend in you might as well harden up.

It's easier to blend in then to make a statement and i respect people that do make a statement more than those who dont. Simple as that.

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da

@ prabh n diljani
pehli gal tusi bahrle mulka ch rehnda o te gahh thode jwak v ithe hi jamne aa...tusi ki expect karde aa ke oh pure desi banke rehan?...thode wargeya karke hi jwak bahar dhake khande aa cuz tusi jwaka nu paida ta bahar kar lainde o fer excpect bahut kuch karde o jiss to taang aake neyane puthe kam karde aa!!
n secondly im very well prepared, mere jwak chahe angrej naal vayha karan chahe chinese naal ..eh ohna di marzi - as long as they are happy thats wut matters to me!!
n again you cant change anyone so better stop arguing n let ppl do wut they think is gud for them!!
thats y i stay out from this kinda threads :sleepy

n sam wussup :wink

Jus

Filhaal..

diljani de jwak hahaha jamman-e-desi kaali pent-chitti kameej te button kameej de utto tak band :lol2

@ topic wteva bt jad eh Tony Shony Panjab onde aa shugal mela jeha lagg janda, galiya de jwak pishe pishe daurh k sherhde inna nu. Fer Tony honi tangg aa k aggo di angreji ch kush kush bolde aa te jwak inna di nakal launde ne :lol2