facts

True Facts
In Arkansas a man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once
a month.

In Minnesota it is illegal to have sexual relations with a fish.

In California a vehicle without a driver may not exceed 60 miles per
hour.

In Indiana you are not allowed to attend a movie house or theatre nor ride in a public streetcar within four hours after eating garlic.

The trouble with being the best man at a wedding is that you never get to prove it.

Weird True Facts

The electric chair was invented by a dentist.

It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.

Every year more than 2500 left handed people are killed from using right handed products.

» Ř ã Ĵ ē ė V « said:
Tan ginda bi amb kite galle hoye hi tani khaliyee janda?

wah bai mitra........amb kha ke ni pta lagia te ke gale hai ke nai.......ih darkhat gin ke 22 ki formula haiga

» Ř ã Ĵ ē ė V « said:
lol naa na mitra formula gale ambaan te pedan da niga par Facts te source da ya...

oh veere source ton ki karna.....je change lage khush ho jain nai taan belia gaalahan kadh di char......mainu taan change lage ise lai post kar ditte....je gale lagde veer tan kas vaste post karne c

jattpunjabi said:
oh veere source ton ki karna.....je change lage khush ho jain nai taan belia gaalahan kadh di char......mainu taan change lage ise lai post kar ditte....je gale lagde veer tan kas vaste post karne c

Hahah na na yaar ki gall kari jana...cus tun kiha v eh facts ne and for me few of em are weird so thats y is asked the source so that I can double chk and do some more research and clear ma own facts...othwise as I said these are funny.

» Ř ã Ĵ ē ė V « said:
Hahah na na yaar ki gall kari jana...cus tun kiha v eh facts ne and for me few of em are weird so thats y is asked the source so that I can double chk and do some more research and clear ma own facts...othwise as I said these are funny.

yaad kar ke dasda ke kithon padhe c..........kise site ton hi padhe c.......thodi der wait kar veer

In Bahrain, a male gynecologist can only examine a woman's private parts through a mirror.

Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.

Sex is biochemically no different from eating large quantities of chocolate

The average criminal sentence length is 137 years in Colombia.

If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced
to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

Butterflies taste with their feet.

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue. (Hmmmmmm….....)

A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder who was paid to figure
that out?)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.

The word "gymnasium" comes from the Greek word gymnazein which means "to exercise naked."

i'll upgrade it........don'nt forget 2 check it next time