- Q. Who is the co-founder of Sun Microsystems?
A. Vinod Khosla
- Q. Who is the creator of Pentium chip (needs no introduction as 90% of the today's computers run on it)?
A. Vinod Dahm
- Q. Who is the third richest man on the world?
A. According to the latest report on Fortune Magazine, it is Aziz Premji, who is the CEO of Wipro Industries. The Sultan of Brunei's at6th position now.
- Q. Who are the founder and creator of Hotmail (Hotmail is world's No.1 web based email program)?
A. Sabeer Bhatia
- Q. Who is the president of AT & T-Bell Labs (AT & T-Bell Labs is the creator of program languages such as C, C++, Unix to name a few)?
A. Arun Netravalli
- Q. Who is the GM of Hewlett Packard?
A. Rajiv Gupta
- Q. Who is the new MTD (Microsoft Testing Director) of Windows 2000, responsible to iron out all initial problems?
A. Sanjay Tejwrika
- Q. Who are the Chief Executives of CitiBank, Mckensey & Stanchart?
A. Victor Menezes, Rajat Gupta, and Rana Talwar.
- 38% of doctors in USA are Indians.
- 12% scientists in USA are Indians.
- 36% of NASA scientists are Indians.
- 34% of Microsoft employees are Indians.
- 28% of IBM employees are Indians.
- 17% of INTEL scientists are Indians.
- 13% of XEROX employees are Indians.