>>>@>>Endless questions & honest answers>>@<<<

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
Ask a question and the person who will post after you, will have to give honest and true answer with another question.....and so on...continue the game for as many days mths or years u want.

Lets start:

How many times u lie though out the day ???:ban

MeHRaM

sadial
Niki_Grewal said:
Ask a question and the person who will post after you, will have to give honest and true answer with another question.....and so on...continue the game for as many days mths or years u want.

Lets start:

How many times u lie though out the day ???:ban
i speak about 100 times....and this one is today`s first one :mean

ok guys nxt Qs
is luv a compromise??? plz xplain a bit.

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
sydneysider said:
is luv a compromise??? plz xplain a bit.

Not at all, and why shud it be.....you love someone you just do, i mean i think you fall in love with someone you like, you cherish, you love to talk to, you love to share things with, you share all the happy and sad moments, you become a part of each others life......and then you do things happily for each other, you wait for the time you can spend together, you wanan treasure those moments together.........i think love hon to baad je tusi khushi khushi sab karde o ta eh ik chahat hai, tuhadi doosre insaan layi shardha hai, .......par haan je tusi khush nahi te aiwe bajh rujh ke karde o t then its a compromise, fer ta karan di zaroorat hi nahi......i think jis rishte nu tusi dilo feel na karke sirf bajh ke nibhaunde ho, o rishta na vi exist kare ta it deosnt make much of a diff.......As far as love goes (the literal meaning and true feelings behind it), its not a compromise.....

ok next question :
Is it genuine to be straightforward and say wat u feel like right then when u think it? (coz sometimes that kinda gets me in troble)

Guest33

Elite
Angel_Eyes said:
ok next question :
Is it genuine to be straightforward and say wat u feel like right then when u think it? (coz sometimes that kinda gets me in troble)

it is genuine to be striaghtforward but at same time be diplomatic with ur words...which i'm not and i've seen u r not as well.......appan giite goode maran valian chon haan.....te problems te troubles tusi dekh hi layian

ok next sawaaal:
CAn someone ask a question on my behalf?

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
i think i am :gig :gig
what about ya? :gig

niki last vaala main ruble da answer dita si and tusi vi same time post kita :gig
per aapa dona ne sharaab vaare puchia :gig

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
I guess I have nt'...but prolly unintentionally...i must hv hurted someone.
(I noted tht too....telepathy u knw :D @ pp)

have u ever broken any heart ?...be honest :D

Guest33

Elite
Niki_Grewal said:
I guess I m to some extent.

(I noted tht too....telepathy u knw :D)

NO........I think I'll never do that...ishque dian chotan burian burian ve belu chaudhary.....

Ki tuhada dil todia kise ne?

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
Ramin said:
yea bahut waar..

ki tusi gallan kad de a?
oye...u can't do tht...u gotta reply da last question being asked:ban
anyways main ni kadhdi gallan except...bander motte...daffer pagal ton.:chew

Guest33

Elite
Niki_Grewal said:
I guess I have nt'...but prolly unintentionally...i must hv hurted someone.
(I noted tht too....telepathy u knw :D @ pp)

to be honest.....tuhade wala hi jawab hai..... kise nu long term ch hurt hon toon bachaun lai intentisonlly hurt kita......:dts

tusi din ch kinni vaar gusse hunne ho?