End of AAP

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 2K
U

Unregistered

AAP lost badly in Punjab, Goa and now lost badly in Delhi MCD polls.

Is this dream over and start of end of AAP?

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Election vich uppar thalle hunda rehnda, BJP naal bhi kai bar idha hoya.
Problem with AAP is that people had too much expectations.

KARAN

Prime VIP
sidha kamm a chlda pya ki j kite BJP da koi member vi jit janda bhaave kise pind di kise committee da member banya hove ohnu enj vikhaya ja rya ki modi lehar aagi ye wo. te baki sab khatm. te haaran wale di rishtedari tak kadhi jandi kejriwal nal.
te jado BJP de MLA vi har jande ohnu vi vikhaya ni janda, naam vi ni lende kite. asliyat a chl rhi piche 2-3 saal to.

phili var ho rya ki kise local body de election wich desh de PM tak da jor lag rya. jado ki hona a chaida ki local body de jo members hon ohna de naam aan, ohna di gall hove te baki apna kamm krn.
te sara kita media da. :fp

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
AAP MP from Sangrur, Punjab, and one of the star speakers of the party in its poll campaigns, Bhagwant Mann, has slammed the party leadership for “behaving like a mohalla cricket team,” and said AAP had committed a “historic blunder” in Punjab.

“There is no use finding fault with the EVMs now when the party leadership committed a historic blunder with regard to the overall strategy in the elections. First, it should look within to find out reasons that stopped AAP’s march to power,” Chandigarh-based The Tribune quoted Mann as saying.

“I have conveyed my feelings to (AAP convener) Arvind Kejriwal in detail and told him how the party high command was responsible for its defeat in the Assembly elections in Punjab, where people came in droves to take part in rallies and other programmes,” The Tribune report quoted Mann.

kamm kharab lagda mainu ta.

Jaswinder Singh Baidwan

Akhran da mureed
Staff member
koi wi party ikk din ch khadi nhi hundi,,

BJP nu power ch aaonde aaonde enne saal lag gye...
haan efficient leadership is the key of success... AAP must rethink over it

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Ghuggi bhi udd gayi

“I am upset with the way I was removed. I can’t work under the leadership of a person who has been appointed (by party convener Arvind Kejriwal) on the condition that he will not drink (alcohol). With a heavy heart, I give up the primary membership of the AAP,” he told reporters at a press conference here.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
The Punjab unit of Aam Aadmi Party was today dissolved during the first meeting held under newly appointed party's state president Bhagwant Mann here.

AAP senior leaders including H S Phoolka, Prof Sadhu Singh, Aman Arora and Sukhpal Singh Khaira were present during the meeting. The marathon meeting that started in the morning and lasted till late evening was attended by all MLAs, party candidates, Zone co-coordinators and other office bearers, a party spokesman said. The positive and negative feedbacks regarding Vidhan Sabha elections were discussed during the meeting, he said.

pe gaya bhog :an