Eight-month baby dies after being sexually assaulted in Tamil Nadu

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
In a shocking incident, an eight-month-old girl baby was sexually abused and murdered at Kondekavundampalayam village near Negamam in Coimbatore district.
The incident took place on Thursday evening and according to the police sources, the baby suffered severe injuries to her vital organs and head.
The parents of the infant were migrant labourers from Bihar and were working in a mill located nearby. The family had moved to Coimbatore only two months ago, and were living at the quarters of the Surya Coirs.

WHAT HAPPENED

According to the preliminary report, both the parents were at work.
On returning home they found the baby unconscious and bleeding from her private parts. The child's father, Thun Thun Magi said, "I don't know what happened. When I returned the baby was bleeding from her nose and I immediately informed the supervisor there."
A police source describing the incident said, "The accused is a 21 year-old man named Sanjith. He was staying at the adjacent room and is from the same village at the infant's parents in Bihar. The child was bleeding internally and also from her private parts and nose, and she was declared dead by the Pollachi Government hospital. The doctors have said that the cause of death was the sexual assault."
The investigating team in Coimbatore have filed a case under POSCO and IPC sec 302.
Thun Thun Magi and wife Mala Devi have a 2 year-old daughter and they are from Patadi Village, Sevasthipur District, Bihar. They were working at the Surya Coirs factory for the last two montsh and were staying at the labour quarters provided by the factory.