- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- In a liquid measuring mug, measure 1 cup milk. To that add the vegetable oil, water and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Do not over-mix. Lumps are perfectly fine. Set aside for a couple of minutes.
- Heat a griddle at medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the melted butter to the pancake batter and return the pan to the stove. Mix the butter into the batter.
- When the pan is hot enough, pour a ladleful of batter on the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbles appear on the face of the pancake.
- Carefully flip the pancake and cook until its golden brown.