Effects of reserving seats for women

J@tti

..Majajan..
Reserving seats for women in politics is not only a farce but distracting from developing a more genuine voice of women. What do you think? :kin

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Har jaga hi morcha maran nu firdiya hai. vaise theek b hai. Kale bande hi gand pa rahe siii uthe... hun kudiyan b paa len gi. Harj ki hai :p

J@tti

..Majajan..
I don’t like reservations of any kind, so I will have to say that reserving seats for women in politics is indeed distracting from developing a more genuine voice of women. All I would ask for is fair competition, and the rest should be determined on what you deserve. Nothing could be more belittling for me than getting a position only because I ‘m a girl. Girls are talented enough to grab a position on the mere basis of their capabilities. It’s not like they are handicapped in anyway that they need reservations for them. So for me reservation is a big no no. I would not even work with an organization that has such reservations for in the back of my mind I will always wonder if I got the job because I deserved it or am I just filling a quota.