Are you fed up of all the weight loss pills and quick fix diets that gave you no results in the past? Tired of seeing your flawless beauty hidden under all those layers of flab? Worry no more. This is probably going to be the most interesting article you have ever read if you are either trying to shed extra kilos, shaping those abundant curves to perfection or even trying to get a 6-pack! You will need every available technique in store when you begin to fight excess fat. It is not necessary to join a gym to get a perfect body. Body fats are nothing but the extra calories consumed that get amassed in different parts of the body simply because they are not burnt away. In order to get rid of the piled up calories, it is important to get involved in some physical activity or the other. The right combination of cardio training, strength-building exercises and a healthy nutritional diet is the key to burning fat and turning it into muscle. When any fat burning exercises are done on a regular basis, body starts releasing a specific type of fat burning enzyme which increases the rate of metabolism so that the accumulated fat in the body gets burnt off. These enzymes remain active for several hours and continue to burn fat even after the exercise is finished. There are lots of different types of cardiovascular exercises. Some of the most effective ones are listed below.
Quick And Easy Fat Burning Exercises
Quick And Easy Fat Burning Exercises
- Walking, running or jogging are the most convenient, simple and easy forms of fat burning exercises. They mainly focus on toning the lower body.
- Running is a natural fat burner and thus it is obviously much better than taking fat burning pills. A daily routine increases metabolism rates tremendously. Running or jogging in fresh air can help you rejuvenate as well as burn calories. If you run daily for almost a year, you can lose up to 40 kilos of fat!
- While walking, make sure you get your heart pumping by a power walk and not just a casual stroll. The biggest advantage of exercises such as running, walking or jogging is that they can be done anywhere at any time.
- Dancing is a fantastic way to get rid of all those layers of stored up fats, pumping up your energy levels. Dancing helps you lose an enormous amount of weight. It does not require any guidance or special training and there are varieties of dances to choose from like salsa, jazz, hip-hip, etc. All you need is a good pair of dancing shoes and your favorite music and maybe a partner. You can shed almost the same amount of calories by dancing as those you shed from running, walking, jogging or cycling.
- Cycling is a great cardio workout for people with bad knees who find difficulty in running or jogging. Doesn’t matter whether you are cycling on the road or over a hill or indoors or even on a stationary cycle, you can easily burn up to 400 calories or more with this form of exercise.
- Swimming is another excellent workout which will strengthen your muscles and improve flexibility in the tendons and ligaments. Weight bearing exercises can make you suffer from joint pains, so in such cases, the gravity free environment of a pool would be perfect. You can burn up to 600 calories an hour from swimming.
- Step aerobics is one of the most effective cardio exercises. It mainly targets legs and hips. You can burn around 400 calories in 30 minutes doing step aerobics.
- Rock climbing is another form of cardio exercise which needs a lot of strength and power in arms and legs. If you are a newbie at this then it’s better to do it under professional supervision. You can burn up to 380 calories in 30 minutes.
- Racquet ball or hand ball (without a racquet) is an excellent cardio exercise. Sprinting from side to side will make your heart rate go up, and strengthen leg and arm muscles also, in the bargain. You can burn up to 400 calories in half an hour.
- Jumping rope is one of the simplest and most useful forms of exercises one can do. In about 15-20 minutes, jumping rope will give u a full body workout. It is cheap, doesn’t require any guidance and can be done anywhere, as a skipping rope can be carried with you even on your travels. It can serve as a nice change if you are bored with the same workout day in and day out. Skipping can burn up to 1000 calories an hour, depending on your metabolism.
- The Rowing machine is often ignored in the gym because it looks complicated and confusing. It is one of the most effective cardio exercises and if done vigorously, it can really get your heart rate up while shaping your arms. If you don’t hit the gym regularly, this is something you don’t do very often, and so when you do, it will burn more calories. It helps you lose about 300 calories in half an hour.
- The Elliptical trainer helps protect aching joints from high impact activities and is a great way to build endurance. If you have a home gym then this machine is a must. It is a good choice for a break from running or jogging. You can burn about 300 calories in 30 minutes.