Dubai a magical place for socialite Paris Hilton

Lily

B.R
Staff member
1816650066.jpg
Dubai: Paris Hilton received more than a warm welcome as she arrived at her handbag store at the Ibn Batutta Mall in Dubai Monday night.

Hundreds of people turned out to welcome the Hollywood heiress to the Paris Hilton boutique at 6pm. Bouquets of flowers, helium balloons, banners and gifts were passed through the crowds and slowly handed to the socialite.

Dressed in a pretty pink dress, Hilton, who arrived just 30 minutes after her expected arrival time, waved to fans, blew kisses into the crowd and signed autographs for as long as her hand could manage.

Speaking exclusively to Gulf News Hilton said: “I love Dubai so much. It’s like nowhere I’ve ever been before. It’s such a magical place. There’s so much to do. It’s beautiful. The people are amazing. The food is amazing. The people are so wonderful, the fashion. I just really enjoy coming here. I feel so welcomed and the people are so kind.”

With that the crowd went wild and extra mall security staff were drafted in to hold back a slowly advancing throng.

Hilton checked out her latest collection before posing for pictures with staff and mangers at the store. Loyal boyfriend Cy Waits filmed as much of the visit as physically possible, occasionally giving her advice about who was waiting for pictures and autographs.
[/img][/COLOR]