Drashti Dhami Aka Geet of Serial Geet Hui Sabse... Biography

Bindra

Birth Name: Drashti Dhami
Born: 10 January 1985 (age 26)
Star sign: Capricorn
Height: 5.5"
Debut: Saiya dil me aana re....music video
Other names: Geet, Dr Muskaan
Drashti Dhami was Born and brought up in Mumbai, Drashti Dhami is mainly known by her charming, cute and loud nature. She was born on 10 January 1985 in a Gujarati family. She has done schooling from Mary Immaculate Girl's High School, Borivili (West), after that she joined Mithibai college to pursue an Arts degree and majored in Sociology. Drashti Dhami presently lives in Borivili with her Parents, elder brother and sister-in-law.
Drashti dhami started her career with music video named "saiya dil me aana re". She debuted in the star one serial "Dil mil gaye" and played the role of Dr. Muskaan Chaddha opposite Dr. Rahul (Mayank Anand). Recently, she is playing the role of geet in the hit Star One show Geet hui sabse parayi, in which her opposite is Maan Singh Khurana, (Gurmeet Choudhary). Geet Hui Sabse Parayi which has made Drashti Dhami gain attention over the year. Other than these daily soaps Drashti Dhami has appeared in the show "Big Money" aired on NDTV Imagine during 2010.
Drashti Dhami is also known for her modelling, ads and dancing. Before Dill Mill Gayye (Star One) she used to model, acted in many ads of which Lion Honey, Chevrolet Spark, VIP bags and Reliance Mobile add are just a few. Drashti Dhami has also been a part of many music videos like 'Saiyyan Dil Me aana Re' which was her debut in music videos. As a dance instructor earlier on in life, Drashti Dhami excels in the field of Bollywood dance. Drashti Dhami also was in a Punjabi music video, 'Nachle Soniye Tu' and in the 'Teri Meri Nazar Ki Dori.'
Drashti Dhami seems to be the latest craze among television serials. Drashti Dhami with Gurmeet Choudhary managed to make their show Geet hui sabse parayi get good TRPs. Their Facebook accounts alone have lots of fans. Dharshti Dhami, the cute girl who plays the role of Geet in the TV Serial "Geet hui sabse parai" in Star One channel, is the most beautiful TV Girl In fact, all Indian TV serials are with packs of beautiful actors but this girl is outstanding.

In history of Indian television there were some famous on screen couples in the recent past. A quick review focus upon names like Hussain-Juhi Parmar (Sumit-Kumkum), Shweta Tiwari-Cezzane Khan (Prerna-Anurag) and Sushant Singh Rajput-Ankita Lokhande (Manav-Archana). The latest couple in Indian television is Drashti Dhami-Gurmeet choudhary which is catching the attention of the viewers.

Attachments

• drashtidhami6b.jpg
    drashtidhami6b.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 35,136
V

varinder dhillon

Hello i speek punjabi..tusi sab teo faverot ho meri life vich .tere nakhre ne ta jaan he kadi hoei a .