Dowry harassment: Plaint against Nawazuddin Siddiqui

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
The wife of actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother has filed a complaint at a police station in Budhana town, Muzaffarnagar, UP , against the actor and four others, including her spouse, for harassing her for dowry. The actor has refuted the allegations.
Afreen, who is three months pregnant, alleged that she was told to get out of the house on September 28 and was also kicked in the stomach by Nawazuddin when she refused to give in. In her complaint, Afreen said, "Ever since I got married to Minazuddin on May 31, I was being harassed to bring dowry with me.

My husband also tried to have unnatural sex with me. On September 28, at 10pm, Minazuddin and his four siblings, including Nawazuddin, Faizuddin, Mazuddin and Saima, started forcing me to return to my house. Because it was night, I pleaded with them that I would go the next day , but they did not lis ten to me and started beating me up and pushed me outside the house." A complaint in this regard has been submitted at Budhana police station, but no FIR has been filed. DK Tyagi, station officer said,"The victim claims that since the house was under surveillance, the Siddiquis had switched off CCTV cameras during the incident, but the Siddiquis are ready to provide footage."
Nawazuddin Siddiqui tweeted (sic), "Everything was recorded through CCTV Cameras. Police is Investigating.be Cool."