Double celebration for Priyanka Chopra

chief

Prime VIP
Double celebration for Priyanka Chopra

Mumbai: Priyanka Chopra, who looked stunning in a sari as she received the National Award for best actress, has another reason to celebrate with her family - her dad is releasing a music album!

"My entire family including parents and my grandparents were here for the National Awards ceremony. It`s was a big moment for me and I wanted my entire family to be part of it. On Saturday, my father`s music album releases. So the family has double reason to be together," Priyanka said from New Delhi.

Priyanka, who got the best actress award for her performance in "Fashion", is looking forward to shooting her second film with Vishal Bhardwaj. Tentatively titled "Saat Khoon Maaf", Priyanka has seven husbands in the film.

While she already has Naseeruddin Shah, Mohanlal and Neil Nitin Mukesh as husbands in the movie, Anu Kapoor is the latest actor to join Priyanka`s bandwagon of husbands.

Anu and Priyanka are joined by their love for music and singing. And many antakshari sessions with the two heading teams are anticipated in Coorg during the shooting.