Don't Mess With Technology

One Day, in line at the company cafeteria, Bob says to Mike behind him, 'My Elbow hurts like the dickens!! I guess I'd better see a Doctor.'

'Listen, you don't have to spend that kind Of money,' Mike replies.

'There's a diagnostic Computer down at Wal-Mart . Just give it a urine sample and the computer will tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. It takes ten seconds and costs $10 - A lot cheaper than a Doctor.'

So, Bob deposits a urine sample in a small Jar and takes it to Wal-Mart.

He deposits $10, and the computer lights up and asks for the urine sample. He pours the sample into the slot and waits. 10 Seconds later, the computer ejects a printout:
'You have Tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water and Epsom salts found on aisle 2. Avoid heavy activity. It will Improve in 2 weeks. Thank you for shopping @ Wal-Mart.'

That evening, while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Bob began wondering if the computer Could be fooled.

He mixed some tap water, a stool Sample from his dog, urine samples from his wife and Daughter, and a sperm Sample for good measure.

Bob hurries back to Wal-Mart, eager to check the results. He deposits $10, Pours in his concoction, and awaits the results.

The Computer prints the following:

1. Your tap water is too hard. Get a water Softener. (Aisle 9)
2. Your dog has ringworm.. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo. (Aisle 7)
3. Your Daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab.
4. Your Wife is pregnant. Twins. They aren't yours. Get a Lawyer.
5. If you don't stop playing with yourself, your Elbow will never get better!

Moral------- -Don't mess with the Technology.