Don’t give birth to daughters to avoid seeing this day: Rohtak rape victim’s mother

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
The mother of the 20-year-old Sonepat girl who was gangraped and murdered has demanded capital punishment for the accused. The victim’s mother said her daughter left home for work on May 9 but did not return. They learnt through papers on Friday that a body has been found in Rohtak.

“Uska itna bura haal kiya.. aisa kisi ki beti ka nai hona chaiye…sarkar kehti hai beti paida karo aur ye darinde aise hatya karne lag rahe hain…(Such brutality should not happen with anyone’s daughter..the government wants to promote the birth of girl child while these goons are killing them brutally,” the inconsolable mother said.

“I would ask everyone to not give birth to daughters to avoid seeing this day that I’m seeing..every woman fears this day for their daughters since these goons are alive,” she said.

She said the accused had been forcing her daughter to marry him from a long time. They abducted her when she refused and carried the act.

“Bring them in front of me…I want to kill them with my own hands..they deserve only death..only and only death,” she said.