~#~Does love happen only once in life time???????

Rolly

lolz
yes !
just once !
i say again and again, ki there is nothing like real or tue love, love is love and its something real and true in itself,
and it happens just once in life , though its a diffrent thing that do you realise it or not !!!

MaRjAnA

JaTT_On_JaunT
GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe said:
datz vry true...datz wah even i said in ma post.........guyz b practical...definitely if ik pyaar pura nayi hunda..o materialise nayi hunda den is it ki banda kisse hor naal dubara pyaar kar hi nayi sakda........i dnt think s.......
meri suppoter aa yagi:cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool ya be prac,,,,well genie i thk halle eh navve navve ishq ch pae ne,,,chalo rab kare thode phela ishq hi sirri char je:wig :wig :dr

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
Rolly said:
yes !
just once !
i say again and again, ki there is nothing like real or tue love, love is love and its something real and true in itself,
and it happens just once in life , though its a diffrent thing that do you realise it or not !!!

k wat if ur luv doesnt materialise.........j gall sire nayi chaddi te fer????????? whn u marry some1 else te ki u'l not luv dat person throughout ur life??????????

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
Jatt_on_Jaunt said:
meri suppoter aa yagi:cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool :cool ya be prac,,,,well genie i thk halle eh navve navve ishq ch pae ne,,,chalo rab kare thode phela ishq hi sirri char je:wig :wig :dr

han g bilkul.............aivn practically nayi sochde........aaa koi bollywood movie thoda life aa.............te rabb kare ena da pella ishq sirre chad jave meriyaan duavaan ena de naal ne........:dr

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
If your love is true for someone what possible reason there could be that you should stop loving that person and find a new partner?

Rolly

lolz
GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe said:
k wat if ur luv doesnt materialise.........j gall sire nayi chaddi te fer????????? whn u marry some1 else te ki u'l not luv dat person throughout ur life??????????
hmm, everbody has own views , rite ? ahh, yes !
kk
my view , love is all about giving , jus all about .... !!

kk, you said about being prac and stuff,
do you guys means that if a person is stuck at his old love, he aint being practical ?
if yes, then i am Sorry !
its just that how you take up those break-ups!
yeah, you have to move on,
you'll say that loook for another love (moving on , eh)
For me, moving on is getting on with my life the way i was taking it earlier, with that girl having still same space in it.
For me, moving on is fulfulling all promises i made before the relationship broke.
For me, moving on is "if you can't live with your love, you can atleast live for her."

in love, you are ready to give your everything for something, with nothing in contention !

people say "you are so weak to come out of tht broken relation"
look at it other way round "you are strong enough to follow even a broken relation, a relation which someday you said is your life, and atleast you are still upto your words."

i earlier said "how you take up things" ...
do you let that feeling of losing something so important break you
or you use that strong love+hatred feel, that burning feel of lost something, something which was your everything, that fire ....... make you shine , shine for the good of that "something" , you thought to be your "everything".
just use that fire to drive you , not burn you !

this is love ..... just once , just once !

people say ki "i tried to forget, but i couldn't" , RUBBISH !
they never tried to, they are just unintentionally creating illusion for themselves,
they actually can't forget coz they don't want to.
life becomes a heck, when you don't realise this and get yourself deep into illusion , and start cribbing -- "ahh ! why can't i forget ? " !
just what needs to be realised is "ahh ! i don't want to forget , and how can I? she is my love , my life .... " , and life becomes so easy, and you know what to do and what you ... !

"If you can't live with your live , atleast you can live for her"

Rolly

lolz
Dhillon said:
If your love is true for someone what possible reason there could be that you should stop loving that person and find a new partner?

very right 22,

love just doesn't demands return ...
if you go for a new partener, just because the person you say you love doesnt loves you now, or maybe never loved you for that matter , then you never loved taht person !

guys,
love aint a give and take deal -- you love me , i'll love you , eh ! :D

Woh wafa hi kya jo saamne waale ki bewafai se khud bhi badal jaaye !

Business aint love , and love aint business !

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
soooo agree to it...awesome views rolly :)

Rolly said:
kk

do you guys means that if a person is stuck at his old love, he aint being practical ?
For me, moving on is getting on with my life the way i was taking it earlier, with that girl having still same space in it.
For me, moving on is fulfulling all promises i made before the relationship broke.
For me, moving on is "if you can't live with your love, you can atleast live for her."

in love, you are ready to give your everything for something, with nothing in contention !

look at it other way round "you are strong enough to follow even a broken relation, a relation which someday you said is your life, and atleast you are still upto your words."

or you use that strong love+hatred feel, that burning feel of lost something, something which was your everything, that fire ....... make you shine , shine for the good of that "something" , you thought to be your "everything".

they never tried to, they are just unintentionally creating illusion for themselves,
life becomes a heck, when you don't realise this and get yourself deep into illusion , and start cribbing -- "ahh ! why can't i forget ? " !
just what needs to be realised is "ahh ! i don't want to forget , and how can I? she is my love , my life .... " , and life becomes so easy, and you know what to do and what you ... !

Rolly

lolz
JaY said:
rolly :dr :dr :dr

kaash aur larke aap jaise sochte :dr :dr :dr
excuse me,
eddan taan assi vi keh sakde ne , ki kaash ladkiyaan bhi aisa sochti , lolz

anyways, whtvr ! ,
lolz :)

listen girl, there's no point blaming others , just live upto your commitments, and leave the rest on .... umm..... something, something you yourself don't know , lolz :)

am repeating, seriously, stop blaming that someone other for your pains,
just enjoy in what you have recieved from love ..... whatever it may be ........ only then you or anyone for that matter deserve to say ... atleast i loved truly !

no offences though, just saying whatever i felt/feel (tenses which fer confuse ho gaya,lolz)

cheers

Some1

Focusing on ________
Rolly said:
excuse me,
eddan taan assi vi keh sakde ne , ki kaash ladkiyaan bhi aisa sochti , lolz

anyways, whtvr ! ,
lolz :)

listen girl, there's no point blaming others , just live upto your commitments, and leave the rest on .... umm..... something, something you yourself don't know , lolz :)

am repeating, seriously, stop blaming that someone other for your pains,
just enjoy in what you have recieved from love ..... whatever it may be ........ only then you or anyone for that matter deserve to say ... atleast i loved truly !

no offences though, just saying whatever i felt/feel (tenses which fer confuse ho gaya,lolz)

cheers

:slap

tareef keeti si teri :squint:squint:squint:squint:squint

kidron kidar lai gaya gall :slap

Rolly

lolz
lolz, yaar halle halle iik client ton apna sir futtan ton bacha ke hatteya si , saari garmi etthe kadti fer :P

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
Rolly said:
kk

just what needs to be realised is "ahh ! i don'to forget , and how can I? she is my love , my life .... " , and life becomes so easy, and you know what to do and what you ... !

well dnt u think u r diverting 4m da topic............da topic was can love happen once n not wah true luv is....well i wud have totally agreed to u if da topic wud have been wah is true luv or wah shur u do afta u brk up............

u r contradicting ur own statement....on one hand u say dat one shud move on wid life n b strong enuf 2 face da brk up....nw wah do u mean if one person in some pt of time faces a brk up he shud not marry some1 else n lead da rest of the life celebacy??????????? if yes den mate u r being impractical...........aa koi blywood movie nayi aa.....ki veer ne zara layi 20 saal jail ch katt te......dis is real life........banda 1 saal 2 saal 3 saal hadd 5 saal life kala katt laega.......acha chalo eh v mann lene haan ki a person was so in luv ki soch hi nayi sakda kisse hor naal viah karaun baare...wah if dat person is forced to marry some1 else.....like may parents...........den wah.......is it fair enuf fo da person u get married to to not luv dat person?????????????? n infact mate one will fall in luv evantually.......datz da practicality of life..............

come out of dis true luv thing n think beyond da horizon..........

nxt time rather dan writin an essay on true luv juz justify y cant a person fall in luv again...........