~#~Does love happen only once in life time???????

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
well not really..........j kisse da first luv kisse relation vich materialise na ho sake ess da matlab eh nayi ki oss bande nu kisse hor naal dubara pyaar nayi ho sakda.....menu pata bade loki eh kende ne ki na g na iko waai hunda pyaar taan,.........buh practically socho taan eh sach nayi aa.........
 

Jango_Baba

°W£ã®¯°¯¥ôÜ®¯°¯ÅtTïtµÐË°
if u say that " does love happen only once in life time ". thats a very wrong question to be asked !!!

Because love is all about caring and sharin
love doesnot have categories....

if u care for some one today tht i paart of loving that person..

if u say love happnes just once , that should happen very early as we love our parents.......so in this case what to say???
so this may prove love happens again n again ...

love is not measured in catrgories..
 

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
jango don't mix this love with the love for our parents,,,,,,dont u knw wht kinda love we youngstrs talk most of the times,,n loving ur parents n then luving ur frds,,,ur beloved,,,then ur lifepartners,,,then ur kids n so on,,,,i m not talking abt tht process over here,,,,,,,anyways to make myself more clear ...i was asking abt falling in romantic love,,,thts between a gal n a boy,,,,i hope now this question ll make sum sense to u:slap
 

Jango_Baba

°W£ã®¯°¯¥ôÜ®¯°¯ÅtTïtµÐË°
Niki_Grewal said:
jango don't mix this love with the love for our parents,,,,,,dont u knw wht kinda love we youngstrs talk most of the times,,n loving ur parents n then luving ur frds,,,ur beloved,,,then ur lifepartners,,,then ur kids n so on,,,,i m not talking abt tht process over here,,,,,,,anyways to make myself more clear ...i was asking abt falling in romantic love,,,thts between a gal n a boy,,,,i hope now this question ll make sum sense to u:slap
NIKI I WAS TALKING ABOUT LOVE IN GENERAL>>>>> HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT>>>> AND I M SENSELESS GUY>>>>> THE ONE WITH SENSES ARE ONLY U LEFT IN THE WORLD >> CHAO
 

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
Jango_Baba said:
NIKI I WAS TALKING ABOUT LOVE IN GENERAL>>>>> HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND IT>>>> AND I M SENSELESS GUY>>>>> THE ONE WITH SENSES ARE ONLY U LEFT IN THE WORLD >> CHAO
hey hey,,,,wait a min here,,,,wht was the need to be sooooooooo rude to me over here??????????,,,,aina wadda font,,,,,te block letters(i m juss hoping u dont knw wht does block letters show:hyper ),,,,n then the way u wrote it.....where did i said sumthing abt ur senses or abt my senses in my last post????????,,,i was making the question more clear n was talking my own questions sense,,,sorry to say,,,never wanted to say,,,,but seems like ya really got sum understanding prob here,,,or may be u dint read my post properly before replying it in this way.:hit
 

Jango_Baba

°W£ã®¯°¯¥ôÜ®¯°¯ÅtTïtµÐË°
if u see i have written that i dont compare love....!!! thts all i wanted to write in the post....!!!! tht were my views !!
every 1 his or her own views.. if i just wrote i dont compare love.. u r making me clear the question.... i aint that sensless enough who would post without understandiung the question.. i just told my views about it.. n u started expalning me the question :)

well so juzz chillax.. i dont wann create any issues about it...

Hey every 1 who is readin my post do let me know..was their to to explain me the question... i gave my views ..thts it

chao
 

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
Jango_Baba said:
if u see i have written that i dont compare love....!!! thts all i wanted to write in the post....!!!! tht were my views !!
every 1 his or her own views.. if i just wrote i dont compare love.. u r making me clear the question.... i aint that sensless enough who would post without understandiung the question.. i just told my views about it.. n u started expalning me the question :)

well so juzz chillax.. i dont wann create any issues about it...

Hey every 1 who is readin my post do let me know..was their to to explain me the question... i gave my views ..thts it

chao
Ok,,,then being frank,,,,u really didn't answer the question i asked,,,,u just gave ur views abt love,,,n i didn't ask abt ur views abt love in general,,,,tht was the reason i felt like explaining the question to you,,,,n if u percieved tht as if i m considering u sensless,,,,then u seriously mistook me,,,,n i can't help it,,,,n abt chillax,,,,,we r just merely discussing it,,,,,so there is really no need of chillax over here.
 

Jango_Baba

°W£ã®¯°¯¥ôÜ®¯°¯ÅtTïtµÐË°
niki if i just made it very clear that i dont compare love then their is no question of telling whther it happens one or twice....
galti hi kar li mai ta is post ich views de ke.
 

MaRjAnA

JaTT_On_JaunT
No i will NOt!
Tell me that if a girl n boy are in deep luv but due to one or other reason they cant make it!
and married to some one else so after that whay do thk they will NEVER be in TRUE luv with there parteners???
 

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~
Jatt_on_Jaunt said:
No i will NOt!
Tell me that if a girl n boy are in deep luv but due to one or other reason they cant make it!
and married to some one else so after that whay do thk they will NEVER be in TRUE luv with there parteners???
datz vry true...datz wah even i said in ma post.........guyz b practical...definitely if ik pyaar pura nayi hunda..o materialise nayi hunda den is it ki banda kisse hor naal dubara pyaar kar hi nayi sakda........i dnt think s.......
 
Top