Do u want DJ Battle again?

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Thier r gonna be participants who r gonna remix a song.... nd post it here.. nd then voting is gonna be done... nd winners will be awarded.

dheela

Doctor
Appan nu taan eh panga aunda na apne kole equipment aa. But I am still interested to listen what other participants would produce. So sure.

SehaJ

Troublemaker
yeah rite.. i m gonna talk with the moderators first.. nd then we will go ahead with it.. so that no problem arises.

thanks for ur support johal 22.

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
even i hav first time did....any remix of soong....i wanna to....

and all ur views will tell me to leave Dj line...or get into it !

The Ominous

Come get Some......
What if i give a special sub forum to do these kinda thingss.. !!!! but make sureee... there should b rules and rules should not b imposed by one or two unp members. Every participant should be agree on that.

dheela

Doctor
If there is/are any questionable rule/rules, then run a poll to see what majority of the members think. This way more DJs will participate. Democracy (generally) goes a long way.

The Ominous

Come get Some......
I am not talkin about that harsh and hard rules.

Rules should b like no remix should be a racial in any way and it should not be of some religious song.

No repetition of songs.

Awards should be disclosed before DJ BATTLE.

and it should be on monthly basis.

Dj's can play around and show their beats and they can run polls on their created songs to judge out which song to be in Battle.

I don't know about rules of remixing a song. So a DJ can come out with better views for it.

These are just my views.

And My best wishes are with every one.

I think this is a very good initiative by members of UNP. :clap

Yes, 1 more DJ Battle is a must. Let's just say west coast desi won this one, but there is no reward due to the "suspicious activity". If you don't mind, I would like to host this one again. It was so much fun.