Do U Think This Was An Acceptable Decision

neil

W@TNO DOOR
Dejected in love, girl hangs self to death

Ludhiana, November 30
A 22-year-old girl committed suicide by hanging herself from a high window grill of her house near Barrewal road here last evening after being unable to come to terms with dejection in love.

The deceased Amrita Kaur was unable to live with the pain of being ditched by her lover after a five-year long affair, who left for Australia two days ago. A heart-rending suicide note recovered from her room expressed the anguish she was going through before taking the plunge.

The girl, however, left behind her dumb-struck parents and relatives who searched for her meaning of life in which love of a man proved stronger than other relationship and ultimately the life itself.

The Sarabha Nagar police has booked the boy Deepak and her parents under Section 306 of the IPC for abetting the suicide of the girl. The suicide note was taken as the basis of the FIR.

On the left corner of the suicide note the girl had drawn two separated hands — one of a boy and second of a nail-polish wearing girl. She wrote(rough translation), “Deepak, please don’t worry about me. You left me hanging on the rope of miseries. But I wish you should always keep smiling. I am happy at my devastation but you progress and enjoy life.”

After this emotional beginning , the girl wrote that the boy was mistaken if he thinks she would get married after he left her, “You have insulted my love. I can only forgive you if you return to never go back again.” She also ridiculed the boy for not having the guts to face her before leaving for Australia, “You could only value my love by sending me a piece of paper through a friend at the airport.”

According to her father, Amarjit Singh, the girl’s mother was the first to spot the body. She had gone out to a bank and had left her alone. When she returned, she was shocked to her bones to find her ‘darling’ daughter hanging to death.

They have also informed the police that they knew about the love affair. They had even gone to the boy’s house to explore the possibility of their marriage but the boy’s family had reservations.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
SO SAD YAAR.. bai eh har roj hunda india ch kite na kite.. yaaar kade munde marde kade kudiyan.. dunno yaar.. lokan nu chaa hunda ishq ch pen da bt yaar sometimes nice ppl ragde jande ne.. da worst r da ones jo emotional hunde baade and attach demselves to dere loved ones boyt cheti.. well yar its so sad to read all dis.. may her soul rest in peace.. well yaaar ohi gal hogi k KI KHATEA MAIN TERI HEER BANKE..eho j ranjhea nu sulli te tangdo.. j yaar flirt karnaa taa kudi v ohio ji labo.. flirt v karna te kudi v sau chaidi .. shit man.. dis thing sux.. janta de haase khede ch kise di life spoil hojandi..

neil

W@TNO DOOR
MAIN GURANTEE DINA BAI, EH JEHRA SALA DEEPAK SEE,,,,KUTTE DA PUTT SEE,
SALE NUN ASHIQI TAN KAR LAYEE, PAR JADON AUSTRALIA DA CHANCE LAGGIA SALA BHAJJ GIA,
wadhia putt hun australia tun he gharees ke lae ke aunge tere fuffar.......

full_taur

Really sad to read this yaar... yaar i dont know when people cant be true in there love then why do people fall in love...

& so sad for girls paerents also.. well parents do so much for there kids and the kids take there life for love & everything.. just dont think about there parents... :hit

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
oh dear,,,,,its so sad,,,,,i m feeling sorry to hear this,,,,,:( :(,,,,ikk kudi si ldh di,,,:(....well it was an unacceptable decision,,,,,,jehra 5 saal baad dhokha de gaya,,,,ohde lai ki marna,,,,:(....bahot galat hoya yaar,,,,may god bless her soul,,,,,but anaayi maut,,,:(.....parents nu alag dukh milya,,,:(....its really very sad:(

neil

W@TNO DOOR
WELL i guess. marna koi ilaaj ne haiga ehda.....eho jiha kadam chukan ton pehlan eh sochna chahida ve tuhadde is taran karan naal kee houga..

hun us kuri ne apne maa baap vee naal ee maar dite, theek aa bahut piyar karde see, par pehlan pata ne laggiya........

i betcha that just in 5 weeks u come to know about the person u are involved with.

te ehnu 5 saal baad ne pata laggiya, te hun
APNE BAAP DE PAGG VE UCHAL KE CHALEE GAYEE.

EH KURI AMRITA TAN IK WAAR MARI AA...........PAR EHDE MAA BAAP NUN ROJ MARNA PAINA HUN..............lokan dian najaran tun.........

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
:omg this iss soo sad geeez wotta looser guy.... 5years is no flirty relation its thot to be a serious relationship
realli was gud in puttin up a luv act...
just hate it wen ppl betray in luv i mean defo da one who betrays sum1 in suchaa innnocent relation is one big looser.....

u can neva be happy if ya kno u were da reason for hurtin sum1 n bein da sole reason for them to tke their life away....... :(

feel soo sowwie for her parentssss wot did they gain outta this.. they lost their daughter :sorry

one advisee try not to fall in luv until n unless ya realli sure abot it :(

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
Oh God.:O ...............vacharae parent.:( ..............aj kal kidz vi....... us karkae jaan dae diti jihra sirf 5 saal ton jaanda c

Per os maa pio vaarae nahi sochia ...jihna naea saari umer os noo inae chava naal palia c :( ................so sad

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~
ITz really sad ,may goD bless her soul.

BUT wanna add one thing either the gal was mad or the guy was smart enough to ditch her ,,,,yar 5 yrs quite a long span ,,ene time ch uhh munde nu samjh nayi payi.. n Peeps says she was in luv ,,22 love da matlab aah thodi na ki akha band karke ,bass pagal ho jaoo.:hit :hit JE kisse chez da postive hunda ta negative passa v hunda ,sab kuch dekh ke chalna penda.:bite

Safiyah

No offence....but da GURL was an IDIOT. if dat guy didn't haf gutts to face her den even she didn't haf guttz to face lyfe. In diz case gurl is more weak den dis guy. Deepak wasn't worth her tears & she gaf her lyfe for him. She finished her lyfe for sumone she knew for 5 yrz but wut bout her parentz.....she knew dem for ova 20yrz. wuz her parentz' fault. Wut did de do to get diz?
Sorrie if I hurt neone here but i juz spoke mah mind.

neil

W@TNO DOOR
you are right in a sense safiyah...but at that age,,,,,,,,,,parents seems always the last priority......so dat is the consequences........

well i guess the new movie....YARAN NAAL BAHARAN........is a nice example of who realtions can be made acceptable.

nice job y director i guess.

:clap

Safiyah said:
No offence....but da GURL was an IDIOT. if dat guy didn't haf gutts to face her den even she didn't haf guttz to face lyfe. In diz case gurl is more weak den dis guy. Deepak wasn't worth her tears & she gaf her lyfe for him. She finished her lyfe for sumone she knew for 5 yrz but wut bout her parentz.....she knew dem for ova 20yrz. wuz her parentz' fault. Wut did de do to get diz?
Sorrie if I hurt neone here but i juz spoke mah mind.

J@tti

..Majajan..
lolsssssss.. u people are crazy.. udde parents da dukh udde nalon jada kinnu hojuga.. apni life dena saukha ni hunda.. jinne inna wadha step chukya udde te ki beetdi hougi eh ni sochda koi.. nalle 5 sal ta kuch ni.. loki sarri umar kathe rheke dhokha de jande aa.. nalle jida apna dil saaf howe uhnu sarre sache hi lagde... worthy howe bhawein unworthy... kisse de rokya kad rokda aa ronna...