Dj Outlaw ft DeepStar - Dhol Vajde (Out 3rd December)

deepstar_dholvajde-1.jpg

Following a break after the first release 'Sweetnezz' Dj Outlaw makes a return with a new track, featuring new artist Singer/Songwriter 'DeepStar' Track titled 'Dhol Vajde'.

A normal guy working in a normal world, DeepStar, has a natural talent of singing folk and Bhangra tracks, not only this, but also has the ability to write his own tracks, his catalogue of songs getting bigger each day. This to him was just a hobby, until he met Dj Outlaw....

''I walked into my local shop, got chatting to the guy behind the counter; when i discovered that he sang and wrote his own tracks, it was something that I couldn't let pass by, within weeks we were in the studio working on Dhol Vajde''
DeepStar has more projects in the pipeline alongside Dj Outlaw, so expect to see more from this new sensation.
Dj Outlaw has also got more tracks to release, featuring artists such as Bee2 and the late Kaka bhaniawala... more info to come soon.
Look forward to seeing live performances from Dj Outlaw, ripping up the wheels of steel, mixing and scratching your favourite tracks.