Divorced Girl = life over ?

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Our society still see a divorced girl as damaged property.

Parents encourage their daughters to live with abusive husbands ke 'sudar jayuga'

often divorced girls are marrieds to handicaps, oldies or even mentally challenged.

when will this change ? how ??

Era

Prime VIP
Teelon ji....divorced girl nd unmarried are like BOJH...parents bhave na v mande hon...but oyr so called society ohna nu jeen ni dindi...
I wana ask something....is marriage is the only thing to do in life?????

kit walker

VIP
Staff member
it is very difficult to change this scenario. in our society no place for divorced or widowed ladies. Everybody wants to have undue advantage of their pity conditions. Men should come to help these downtrodden creatures. i have used the term because there is almost no one like guru nanak to preach us the true value of woman. the need of hour is to turn to our guru for guidance for path to weed out this social evil. Sikhs have been saviors of woman from centuries. It is again onus on sikhs to rise to occasion to save them.

Era

Prime VIP
apni society girls nu idha hi raise karde, cooking sikho, sohre ghar ja ke kamm ayu.

or parh likh ke changi job mil jayu ta changa munda milu, etc .etc.

Fr munde nu ehi gallan kyu ni sikhande...ahaam hundi taan kudi nu puchhde ya kehnde ki is time ni bahr jana...ya dhyan nal jana blah blah
Kade kise munde nu kiae ne keha.....ki kise kusi nu tang ni karna etc wtc...no never..this ia hw we raise our children

Era

Prime VIP
Aj kal working women zyada aukhian ne parv..pehlan bar office da kamm karo fr ghar akey kamm karoo...like a machine

Ginny

VIP
we want to change but not frm our own home this is the mentality in us

Duje ghare a hoya oh hoya fer time aaun te apne ghare v ohi hunda ove e hunda

Only 1% can step forward and its zero percentage actually

userid114437

This will change from YOU.
educate daughters to that level on which they can survive of there own.

Parents encourage their daughters to live with abusive husbands where daughter is not self dependent. And the one who can manage her gud life wont give a shit to stupid husband.

For example.
My dad educate my sister to that level where she can manage her family very easily and she wont see to hands of her husband that he will bring money.
And education increase the value of daughters in , in laws.

Baki je dhillon tera gharwala tenu maarda kutda taan thank you babe kol mera number haiga. Apne gharwale toon chori meinu call kar layi.

Will sought out things. ;)

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Teelon ji......tuc main aai sate milke hi socirty banunde aa....eh stupid cultural curstoms kyu chalde aa

things are changing :)

pehla bande kamm karde si, kudiya ghar sambhaldiya si.

hun jadh women are also working, men to need to assist in household chores.