DIL TOH BACCHA HAI JI to now release on Jan 26

DIL TOH BACCHA HAI JI to now release on Jan 26​

Madhur Bhandarkar has decided to advance the release of his film, DIL TOH BACCHA HAI JI. The film will now release on Republic Day.
‘This is just a little token of love from my side to my fellow Indian on Republic Day. This is why we have decided to release DTBHJ on Jan 26th now. I hope everyone has a bone-tickling R-Day,’ says Madhur. The producer of the movie, Kumar Mangat Pathak seconds Madhur. ‘We just thought that this will be a special and a different entertaining treat for our audience on Republic Day and so we have advanced the release date of the movie,’ says Kumar Mangat. Earlier the movie was going to release on January 28th, 2011.
DTBHJ is a romantic comedy starring Ajay Devgan, Emraan Hashmi, 3 IDIOTS Fame Omi Vaidya in the male leads and Shruti Hassan, Shazahn Padamsee and Shraddha Das in the female leads. It is for the first time that realistic, hard hitting and National Award winning Film Maker Madhur, who is known for making out of league films, is directing a Romantic Comedy on the slice of life. A Baba Art Limited release, the music in the film is by Pritam and is on T-Series.