Difference Between Her Diary And His Diary

SehaJ

Troublemaker
HER DIARY ---------

Friday night, I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a cafe to have some coffee. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing." I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry. On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior, I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you, too." When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV, he seemed distant and absent. Finally I decided to go to bed.

About 10 minutes later he came to bed. I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY ---------

Today India again lost the cricket match. DAMN IT.

rockaclimba

There is nothing common between MALE and FEMALE human beings. These creatures are having different bodies, mind and souls.

MALE: Right from the day- your sex is determined in your mother's womb....one chrosome is less. This loss keeps men restless and impatient whole of their lives.

WOMEN: They are complete creatures...they know what they want and mostly knows how to achieve that. Peaceful with themselves...they are most scenic and beautiful creatures ..God ever created. It is fun and jealousy to see them....they r all one and the same thing. There is no difference between a white or black, beauty or beasty, ugly or blonde....these all species have same genre, same DNA

So- coming to the point.....it is very very normal and natural that diaries do not tally...and both these species do not have anything common.

But, still.....they manage to live a life and brought up- guys and girls like you and me. Be it a arranged marriage or what.....life is beautiful !!

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.
Re: Difference Between Her Diary And His

THATS DEFINITELY MY DIARY LOLZZZZZZZ

gal kush vi nai hundi par main soch soch ke apna dimag khrab kar lendi ah....:wacko

-sukhi-

Ms. Ambitious

^^ ahah .. waise b ki hi subject pare sochde aa .. "GURLS"
JK ..! well a lot guyz do nah all .. aho sarya nu ni keha mei eve mere te barsan na lag peo ..

Sweet_Jatti

.*. KiNdEr .*.

^^ ahah .. waise b ki hi subject pare sochde aa .. "GURLS"
JK ..! well a lot guyz do nah all .. aho sarya nu ni keha mei eve mere te barsan na lag peo ..

lol ur rite babe :y

they cant live without us hehehe