Did Hindus/Sikhs Voluntarily Leave Pakistan

rockaclimba

I do not think this is CRAP. INDO-PAK division was and is serious thing but pain can be felt not to us but to those who had gone through or can imagine how it is.

MY OPINION: 1947 division was done by British in confidence and nod of NEHRU and BAPU.
NEHRU who died with sexual disease and we call him CHACHA was ambitious politician and his ambitions were not that much appreciated by BOSE and BAPU both. BAPU lost his effect by 1947 and wanted to have some status of his being MESSIAH of India. his sexual experiments are well known to all [ Sleeping naked with naked young girls which he used to say is practing SELF CONTROL ]

Partition again got in effect when same dreams were withing JINNAH. There was no problem with SIKHS and HINDUS living with MUSLIMS. But they want not part of rule but whole of it and BRITISH too wanted to dissect such a big continent....so, partition full filled dreams of all in DELHI.

WHAT HAPPENS IN PUNJAB or NORTH: We all know- how shameful and degrading character of human behavior we saw in those days. But who suffers ?
DELHI once again makes fool of Punjab and take everyone for good bloody ride while themselves enjoying life. NEHRU's clothing used to come PRESSED from LONDON !
NO HATE FOR ANY PARTY OR RELIGION: No- we are destined to be like that. Punjabi's were never united...always fighting with each other and this is why all invaders had good time with us. Still....in 2007...DELHI is paying games...1984 -inquiry is still going on....hee heee Can't you see ...again we are on a ride ?
No support to Punjab...electricity cuts in land of rivers and water sinking down .....and land prices are going high......I am sure you can smell a ride here !

Ramta

- -
- -

rockaclimba,

Do not ask for truth- it is hard to digest. Sometimes, it's better to be ignorant.

You appear to be quite harsh on Bapu and Nehru and sound a little symphatec towards jinnah when you say
-->Partition again got in effect when same dreams were withing JINNAH.<--

When all the canons of bought spaces in the media are booming against Gandhi it becomes very important to state the well documented and acknowledged truth...

It was in 1940(March 6, 1940) in his speech at the Aligarh Muslim University Union, that Mr. Jinnah had stated the following :

...generally speaking, democracy has different patterns even in different countries of the West. Therefore, naturally I have reached the conclusion that in India where conditions are entirely different from those of the Western countries, the British party system of government and the so-called democracy are absolutely unsuitable...

...Democratic systems based on the concept of a homogeneous nation such as England are very definitely not applicable to heterogeneous countries such as India...

Having described the disease, Mr Jinnah posed the question: “What is the remedy?” And he answered it as follows:

...The British people must realise that unqualified Western democracy is totally unsuited for India and attempts to impose it must cease.”

...While the Muslim League stands for a Free India, it is irrevocably opposed to any Federal objective which must necessarily result in a majority community rule, under the guise of democracy and a parliamentary system of government...

...a constitution must be evolved that recognises that there are in India two nations...

By the logic of the argument presented by jinnah, under no condition could a Muslim minority accept to live under a democratic system of governance.

Jinnah turned to secularism when it suited him and became a fundamentalist when that suited him.

He was a master strategist. He ate pork and drank alcohol -- both forbidden in Islam. He never read the Holy Koran, but was the biggest Muslim icon of his times.

When he came back from London in 1897 after finishing law, he was truly secular. He fought a case for Bal Gangadhar Tilak. He called Gopal Krishna Gokhale his guru and once famously said he would like to be a 'Muslim Gokhale'.

In 1906, when the Muslim League was floated, its leader, the Aga Khan, asked him to join the party. Jinnah's answer was -- 'I am an Indian first and then a Muslim.'

In 1913, when he was invited once again to join the Muslim League he did two things :
One, he told the party to include a clause in its constitution stating that if the nation's interest clashed with the community's interest, the party would pursue the former. Two, he converted from the Ismaili Khoja sect to the Isna'asheri sect to be free of the Aga Khan's religious influence.

Jinnah gave up politics in 1930. He had begun disliking the Congress party because of Mahatma Gandhi's absolute control over its policies and the Muslim League was not yet ready for a leader of his stature. So, he left India and settled down in London.

In 1934, Liaqat Ali Khan (who went on to become the first prime minister of Pakistan) came to England with his newly wed wife Rana for their honeymoon. He convinced Jinnah that he should join the Muslim League and return to India.

When the provincial elections were held in the winter of 1937 in India, the Muslim League fared badly in all Muslim areas. The Unionist Party won in Punjab, the North-West Frontier Province was won by the Congress and Sindh went to Allah Baksh's Independent Party.

Jinnah then realised there was no other way but to demand a separate state for Muslims. It was a turning point, both for Jinnah and India.

Actually, Jinnah never wanted Pakistan. Pakistan was just a leverage for him to press Britishers and the Congress to give more and more benefits to Indian Muslims. He didn't want a Pakistan for Muslims. He wanted a Pakistan for himself. He wanted to prove a point to the Congress and the Britishers.

If you look into his personal life, you will see he was an opportunist. When his father was in bad health, bed-ridden in Mumbai, he never went to see him. His father was in need of money, but Jinnah didn't support him.

He married Ruttie, a Parsi girl. Ruttie wanted the marriage to be registered, but Jinnah refused. He didn't want to sign the marriage form because one of the clauses in there said the bride and bridegroom did not owe allegiance to any religion.

He converted Ruttie to Islam. This, despite the fact he was not at all religious.

When his only child Dina decided to marry Neville Wadia, a Parsi who had converted to Christianity, Jinnah tried to dissuade her. He told her there were millions of Muslim boys in India, and she could have anyone she chose. Dina replied: 'Father, there were millions of Muslim girls in India when you married.'

The relationship between the father and daughter was never the same. They did exchange letters, but Jinnah always addressed her as 'Mrs Wadia.'

Jinnah in the last days of his life wanted to keep Muslim fundamentalists away from power. He wanted a modern Pakistan like Turkey. He admired Kemal Pasha, who turned Turkey from an orthodox Muslim country to a modern secular State.

There was an interesting incident that happened in August 1947.
Lord Mountbatten, the last British viceroy, told Jinnah that Pakistan should reflect the rule of Emperor Akbar, who treated all religions with respect. Jinnah replied: 'Muslims know how to treat non-Muslims. We don't need to learn from Akbar when our Prophet Mohammad preached the same thing in his lifetime.'

In his last days he met India's ambassador to Pakistan Sri Prakasa and told him that creating Pakistan was his biggest mistake. He asked Sri Prakasa to convey to Jawaharlal Nehru that he wanted to return to India and settle down in Jinnah House in Mumbai.

SOURCE : Pratinayak by Dinkar Joshi
A biographical novel based on Mohammad Ali Jinnah's life

(I will posting more on his relationship with the British)

Also Read :

Thanks

- -
- --- -

punjaban920

Eh BulleShah chaunda ki aa??...
hune menu 5 din hoye ne join kitheya nu..etho thang aa gaye edi post par parke...
BulleShah for once..make some sense ?
All ur threads are useless ...

rockaclimba

NO NO- I am not brutal but I am not emotional about him/them as history books tells us. I doubt NEHRU has capability or vision to rule INDIA. And role of BAPU was again not that much effective. It is OK that BAPU got international attention by his speech and dress and ofcourse AHIMSA but he always helped BRITISH and used to take back his crusades.
It was due to him that first time riots happens in India [ Calcutta ] because his ideology dissects people...HARIJAN.
He could have done something to avoid partition and if he did not..then...?

No No- my intention to draw viewers attention to this fact that if Nehru wanted to be PM then JINNAH also have dreams. I wanted to say that JINNAH was ambitious just like NEHRU and may be jealous of NEHRU.

And what I feel: British were not just fools....behind all these NEHRU's and JIINAH's...it is BRITISH mind. They wanted to do like this...break the bread and easy manage the dinner. And they were correct.

So, ambitions of few poeple get millions killed, raped and slaughtered by very people with whom they were living happily few weeks back. THIS IS SUBJECT OF RESEARCH-HOW HUMAN BEHAVIOR CAN BE THAT CRUEL, BRUTAL AND MERCILESS.

V.B PATEL: Iron man should be PM
BOSE: Our bad luck...we badly needed him in 1947 but killing of L.B SHASTRI and BOSE...something is connected with throne of DELHI.

thejatthawk

umm mai j aina read kara lagda phd kar lau , aukha 22 tera sannu short cut vich dasde sidda jeha ki aa aha ? tey kadna ki chaunda ehde vicho ? well past is gone ki faida hunn dassan daa hogya havagya mitti paa

hunji aha gol gappiya de paani de receipe dasio jara
tey koi non veg de v das dio

gorakhnathdatilla

BIRHA TU SULTAN
Gur Fateh all..

My name is Simranjeet Singh Sidhu and i am new to this forum. Since last two days i hv been reading Bulle Shah's posts and you guys thrashing him. Mainu ek gal nai samjh wich aundi ke je tuhanu lokaan nu ehdi kise v post te .. ya kise v aakhi hoyee gal te aitraaz hai ta oss gall nu quote karke ohda jawaab keon nai dinde..? te je tuhada jee nai karda ehdi post padhan nu ta thhode kol hor do raste haige aa:

1. leave him alone.. let him post. jisda dil kare oh reply kar deve.. tuhanu lokaan nu zaroorat ki payee hoi aa baari baari aake ohdi bejti karn di? mainu ta bulle naalo tuhadi problem zyadda lagdi aa.. don't mind please.. main kise particular bande nu nahi keh riha.

2. doosra tareeka eh v ho sakda hai k je tuhaade to nahi riha jaanda Bulle dian posts padhe bina.. (waise tusi padh de kithe ho.. tusi ta reply karn te ohnu jhaadan hi aunde ho) par je tuhada dil nai karda k tusi padho..ta simply say dat u dont want to read such a long post.. Bulleh nu bad words kehn di ki lod pai jaandi aa thonu saareyan nu? (pls je kise kol je mere ess swaal da jawaab hove ta zaroor deve.. i want to knw.. why u guys are so much bothered about him.. even when u dont read his posts at all??)

Yo, you seriously think we all got time to read this crap? i suggest u go find some place where people wud agree wid u... somewhere, where u'll find fools like urself...

hey.. don't mind panjaban.. but how can u say it is crap without even reading it? pls reply..

holy cow

bulleshah u think people gonna leave their boards, finals and USMLE's for reading this, je main aina time pathology paran te laa lava i bet i will be da best doc around........:roll

sorry 22 eh nahi par hona apne kolo , jara brief jehi summary dede

gud reply.. keh deo angel wangu k nahi padh hunda.. Bura bolan di ki lod aa te ohdian posts nu 'crap' kehn di..?

dony worry raman...im with u...evn i dont believe in ths crap posted by Mr Bulla

ek hor bai aa gya 'crap' kehn waala.. bai eh dass.. tainu kiven pata eh 'crap' hi aa? :nerd

Ehnu Sale Nu Ban Krao... Bohat Bakwas Karli Ehne.,...

te wadde veer ji.. tusi zara mainu dassan di kirpa karoge ke ehnu tusi 'Bakwaas' keh rahe ho.. koi reason?

well bulleshah, teri sari post padhan di taan himmat nai yaar.....aa highlighted je words veke ate kush akan nu dil kita......vase je tame milia taan shied do chaar lina hor padh lavaan.....haan22....ih dass ke partition karoun ch hath kisda c???????

well said bai ji.. i appreciate.. but ek gal dasso.. jehdi gal ohne kahi.. te jehdi gal tusi keh rahe.. dovein correspond nai kardian. how come u hvnt given a due reaction to the post u r replying in? jehdi gal chal rahi uss te tusi kuch v nai kiha.. :nerd

o te main v kinna kuchh tenu email kardoon, will u still believe in evrythng i mail u??

gabru ji.. ohne resources ditte aa.. authentic resources.. jitho ohnu material milya.. je tuhanu fer v shakk aa k oh jhooth kehnda ya jehde writers ya scholars di oh gal karda hai oh jhooth kehnde aa .. ta gabru bai.. tusi hi jaano fer.. je oh saare galt ne ta sahi kaun aa.. tusi? k main?

Bhull Chukk Maaf..

Daas
Simranjeet Singh.

gorakhnathdatilla

BIRHA TU SULTAN
sowy im tryin to copy n paste stuff jus lke u :nail :nail

Thanks

hmmm.. main sochya si eh sensible te samjhdar lokaan di comm. aa.. par tusi ek kutta wekhke saare jaane ee kutta ban di sochi baithhe o?

not taking sides.. jus commenting on ur spamming.. with regards.:nerd

wow sonia... nice info

Thanks

bai ji. mainu lagda tusi mod o.. tch. tch.. tch.. bura lagda jado mod aida de kamm karde aa.. chalo.. u hv ur own policy.. what can i say?

sweet dish ehneee karareee karareee thread vich sweet dish kidda pah sakdii ahhh
vaisee vi mereee ghal karnn di memo khataam ho gayii jii mei copy pastee karnn chali firr tooh :roll :roll

Thanks

sonia ji.. boht changa kamm kar rahe ho kise di thread wich aah kujh karke tusi.. gudd..

Bhull Chukk Maaf..

Daas
Simranjeet Singh.

gorakhnathdatilla

BIRHA TU SULTAN
bulleshah tusi bahut khabar rakhde o ki kaun kitho hai, tusi ta apniya eh serioue jehiya posts de ilaava kade hor fun, haase kazaam ch involve nahi hoye, how du o know sonia is frm newzealand hain?:bak

pls stick to the topic.. :nerd

je oh mazaak nai karna chohnda.. ta tuhanu ki prblm hai? sirf widout any personal offense ess gal da jawaab deh deo.. je dena chaaho.. :chew

I do not think this is CRAP. INDO-PAK division was and is serious thing but pain can be felt not to us but to those who had gone through or can imagine how it is.

MY OPINION: 1947 division was done by British in confidence and nod of NEHRU and BAPU.
NEHRU who died with sexual disease and we call him CHACHA was ambitious politician and his ambitions were not that much appreciated by BOSE and BAPU both. BAPU lost his effect by 1947 and wanted to have some status of his being MESSIAH of India. his sexual experiments are well known to all [ Sleeping naked with naked young girls which he used to say is practing SELF CONTROL ]

Partition again got in effect when same dreams were withing JINNAH. There was no problem with SIKHS and HINDUS living with MUSLIMS. But they want not part of rule but whole of it and BRITISH too wanted to dissect such a big continent....so, partition full filled dreams of all in DELHI.

WHAT HAPPENS IN PUNJAB or NORTH: We all know- how shameful and degrading character of human behavior we saw in those days. But who suffers ?
DELHI once again makes fool of Punjab and take everyone for good bloody ride while themselves enjoying life. NEHRU's clothing used to come PRESSED from LONDON !
NO HATE FOR ANY PARTY OR RELIGION: No- we are destined to be like that. Punjabi's were never united...always fighting with each other and this is why all invaders had good time with us. Still....in 2007...DELHI is paying games...1984 -inquiry is still going on....hee heee Can't you see ...again we are on a ride ?
No support to Punjab...electricity cuts in land of rivers and water sinking down .....and land prices are going high......I am sure you can smell a ride here !

thanks for the second sensible reply in the thread.. :thnx

waah mod saab.. waah.. chalo thhodi marzi.. asi kaun hunne aa..

Bhull Chukk Maaf

Daas
Simranjeet Singh.

gorakhnathdatilla

BIRHA TU SULTAN
tuhanu v tuhade inbox ch mileya si? :roll >haha

not you arpi.. i can not expect this from you at least.. boht disappointment hoi.. :(

Eh BulleShah chaunda ki aa??...
hune menu 5 din hoye ne join kitheya nu..etho thang aa gaye edi post par parke...
BulleShah for once..make some sense ?
All ur threads are useless ...

poo.. tu v? u want sense? read his post.. ask him questions.. if he doesnt reply fer gal karo.. mainu tere to v umeed nai si.. :(

NO NO- I am not brutal but I am not emotional about him/them as history books tells us. I doubt NEHRU has capability or vision to rule INDIA. And role of BAPU was again not that much effective. It is OK that BAPU got international attention by his speech and dress and ofcourse AHIMSA but he always helped BRITISH and used to take back his crusades.
It was due to him that first time riots happens in India [ Calcutta ] because his ideology dissects people...HARIJAN.
He could have done something to avoid partition and if he did not..then...?

No No- my intention to draw viewers attention to this fact that if Nehru wanted to be PM then JINNAH also have dreams. I wanted to say that JINNAH was ambitious just like NEHRU and may be jealous of NEHRU.

And what I feel: British were not just fools....behind all these NEHRU's and JIINAH's...it is BRITISH mind. They wanted to do like this...break the bread and easy manage the dinner. And they were correct.

So, ambitions of few poeple get millions killed, raped and slaughtered by very people with whom they were living happily few weeks back. THIS IS SUBJECT OF RESEARCH-HOW HUMAN BEHAVIOR CAN BE THAT CRUEL, BRUTAL AND MERCILESS.

V.B PATEL: Iron man should be PM
BOSE: Our bad luck...we badly needed him in 1947 but killing of L.B SHASTRI and BOSE...something is connected with throne of DELHI.

thanks a lot for the third sensible post of the thread :thnx

umm mai j aina read kara lagda phd kar lau , aukha 22 tera sannu short cut vich dasde sidda jeha ki aa aha ? tey kadna ki chaunda ehde vicho ? well past is gone ki faida hunn dassan daa hogya havagya mitti paa

hunji aha gol gappiya de paani de receipe dasio jara
tey koi non veg de v das dio

hmmm.. well.. sabh nu pata lagg riha ke ki ho riha.. par dukh hai k koi samjh nai riha.. its sad.. chalo. main gal keh chukka ha.. tusi samjh sako ta rabb bhala nai ta ki farak painda .. tuhanu te mainu.. :chew

:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll ah ta bai ehna nu v ni pata... copy paste aala kam aaunda ehna nu ta

whats so bad in copying and pasitng sir? do u hv any reply? pls tell me.. i will be thankful.. :)

Bhull Chukk Maaf kareyo saare jaane..

mainu bura lagga tusi illogically bandde di khilli udaai jaande si. iss lai main kehta.. Bura laggya hove kise nu ta hathh jod ke maafi mangda ha.. par mere puchhe swaalan da jawaab zaroor dena.. :)

Guru Ka Daas
Simranjeet Singh.

doctor420

yaar main pakistani haan,pakistan wich asi te sikh wich koi farak nahi samjh dain ne ,plz istrhaan de comments na kareo,ke sade logon koi gult baat lage,asi sare phen parhaan hege haan te plz tusi kisi di gult gal no naa lawo.
bare pyaar naal asi te sikh commiunity pakistan wich rehndi hain
sade paros wich ek singh sahib una noh chot lagi si te mere Dady ne unhaan di bari help kiti si unhaan di bachayaan no khud school chad ke ande si aur Dr de kol lekar jande si,mere dady te singh sahib bohat change dost ne

gorakhnathdatilla

BIRHA TU SULTAN
yaar main pakistani haan,pakistan wich asi te sikh wich koi farak nahi samjh dain ne ,plz istrhaan de comments na kareo,ke sade logon koi gult baat lage,asi sare phen parhaan hege haan te plz tusi kisi di gult gal no naa lawo.
bare pyaar naal asi te sikh commiunity pakistan wich rehndi hain
sade paros wich ek singh sahib una noh chot lagi si te mere Dady ne unhaan di bari help kiti si unhaan di bachayaan no khud school chad ke ande si aur Dr de kol lekar jande si,mere dady te singh sahib bohat change dost ne

Gur Fateh Dost Ji

Its so nice of you k tusi aes tarah de wichar rakhde ho Sikhs baare. I am payable to you for this. Par kise ek bande de tuhaadi comm. de khilaf comments karn nal tusi v saade saareyan baare galt sochna shuru kar deo eh v galt gal hai. Saade wich boht saare eho jahe Sikhs haige ne jehde tuhaadi comm. baare kujh maada nai kehnde te in fact mere aapne do muslim dost haige ne boht changge.

Khuda nu dua karda ha k tusi aggo v esse tarah pyar mohaabat nal rehnde raho. Syaasat da kamm hunda ae wanddna lokaan nu.. ladona.. Rabb ya Allah kise nu nafrat karna nai sikhonde. Boht khushi hoyee jaanke ke tuhaade papa de dost ne ek Sikh Sardar Ji. Umeed hai ke saare tuhade wang mil julke rehna shuru kar den.

asal wich gal ho rahi hai jo 1947 wich hoya si.. te odon sirf Sikhaan nal ya Sirf Muslims nal maada nai hoya. jado insaaniyat mardi hai ta nuksaan harek insaan da baraabar hunda hai.. na kise da ghatt te na kise da waddh. oh gallaan past dian ne.. so ohna nu past wich hi rehn dena chahida hai.. i agree with you.

Boht khushi hoyee tuhaade views jaanke.

Thanks for replying here..

Bhull Chukk Maaf
Simranjeet Singh.

gorakhnathdatilla

BIRHA TU SULTAN
bhaaji.. ethhe serious topic discuss ho riha hai. tusi jo khaana chaaho junkyard section wich main dhaaba kholya hai 'Simmy Da Dhaaba' please othhe aake order kar deo. ethhe serious gall de wichalle thhodi gal kise ne nahi sunnani.. :nerd
bhai aaha recipes ni aayiyaan namiyaan koi? ke namiyaan recipes kitte hor post taan ni kartiyaan.
main udeeki janna ke koi nami sabji sikhaange te tusi lok kuchh dass hi ni rahe. chheti paao yaar koi nami recipee, taan ke assi vi naviyaan dishes da swaad lai sakiye

THANKS.

well said bai ji.. i appreciate.. but ek gal dasso.. jehdi gal ohne kahi.. te jehdi gal tusi keh rahe.. dovein correspond nai kardian. how come u hvnt given a due reaction to the post u r replying in? jehdi gal chal rahi uss te tusi kuch v nai kiha.. :nerd

well veere.....je tu meri sari post dhyan naal padhe taan tainu pata laggu ke jo main keha ki oh correspond karda ke nai....maon pela hi akia c ke aini vaddi post padhan di himmat nai aa......jinni padhi 22 usda jawab ditta......ki jo main akia oh chaldi gal naal related nai c?????????....BS di post da jo part main padhia c usde mutabik akia jo v aikia.....ate veerji galat v akia?????? plz read entire post

rockaclimba

doctor420 !
G.D. Tilla said right...common person wants to live in peace. Common person is not fighting or having any { any } issues with anyone. He wants to live in peace and this eas exactly what was situation since centuries in North India.
But few ambitious leaders- get carried away ...by British..and here we are.

ONCE AGAIN: Seems some people find it FUN and moderator is allowing this that comments are being allowed on person rather than his post.

COMING TO POINT: doctor 420 ! both communities did not left Pakistan with good memories but some of them gone through a experience like GHETTOS of HITLER [ Rather worse as they did not rape and cut throats and burn alive....and rape small kids ]

APPEAL: If some people find it difficult to read, please do not reply.

Je nahin samaj aaondi taan jawaan type kerna zaroori nahin hai.

gorakhnathdatilla

BIRHA TU SULTAN
well veere.....je tu meri sari post dhyan naal padhe taan tainu pata laggu ke jo main keha ki oh correspond karda ke nai....maon pela hi akia c ke aini vaddi post padhan di himmat nai aa......jinni padhi 22 usda jawab ditta......ki jo main akia oh chaldi gal naal related nai c?????????....BS di post da jo part main padhia c usde mutabik akia jo v aikia.....ate veerji galat v akia?????? plz read entire post

sorry bai ji.. tusi sahi kiha. padhi ta dhyan nal saari hi si.. but i missed the point. thanks for reminding... hope tusi agge v contribute karde rahoge.. :)

doctor420 !
G.D. Tilla said right...common person wants to live in peace. Common person is not fighting or having any { any } issues with anyone. He wants to live in peace and this eas exactly what was situation since centuries in North India.
But few ambitious leaders- get carried away ...by British..and here we are.

ONCE AGAIN: Seems some people find it FUN and moderator is allowing this that comments are being allowed on person rather than his post.

COMING TO POINT: doctor 420 ! both communities did not left Pakistan with good memories but some of them gone through a experience like GHETTOS of HITLER [ Rather worse as they did not rape and cut throats and burn alive....and rape small kids ]

APPEAL: If some people find it difficult to read, please do not reply.

Je nahin samaj aaondi taan jawaan type kerna zaroori nahin hai.

bai ji.. thanks for the comment and haji.. tusi sahi keh rahe ho.. we shud comment on the post and not the person. dua hai meri ethhe lok samjh jaan ess gal nu.

Bhull Chukk Maaf..
Simranjeet Singh.

rockaclimba

You are very humble soul G.D Tilla. And you know humbleness hurts more [ As OSHO said ]
Coming to the point of Partition and hindu/sikhs...I do not know if we Punjabi's have learnt a lesson from past. We have further moved to degradation and becoming a TAMASHA for Delhi.

We are further divded into factions and now...fighting withing sect is more popular. Few months back- it was a painful sight to see on TV how shamelessly few people were attacked in compound of G. Temple. With turbans going in air...and abuses and attacks on Sikhs by the Sikhs was something to see and think about what we are doing and where we are going.

Same sense is again creeping when I see how people respond here...this is sheer wastage of time and energy and further hurting growth of mind and soul. What is more confusing- why leadership [ MODERATOR] is silent.
Seems- in this small example...we are again loosing due to leadership.