:: DHANA JATT IN LOVE :: gud luck ae veere

liverpool

Punjabiyan d shaan vakhri
okay well let me tell you what i would do if i was in your situation.

menu taan lagda ya, vi oh kuri tohanu distance toon pyar kardi aa. The thing is, jehra assil vich pyar hunda and doori da pyar hunda, oh ho bohat different hunda. because jadon thusi kisse nu distance toon pyar kardeh ya, you are in love with a particular image of them jehri thusi apne mind che create keeti ya. Because oh kuri tohanu changi taaran ta jaandi nahi, so she loves you for what she sees with her eyes, not for the person you are inside. Vaise jehri oh neh gaal keeti vi viah karoun di, i think it was a bit drastic.

Personally, i think it would only be wise if you both get to know each other for a long while first, and discover whether or not you really are in love.

I am saying this because jehra marriage da decision hunda, oh koi nikki jehi gaal nahi. its a life decision. and love vi koi easy cheez nahi mildi so before you say yes to each other, i think you should really get to know one another first, the people you are, your interests, your commonalities, your lifestyle etc.

but eh taan sirf mera opinion ya, or baki tohadi marzi aa because tohadi life ya. i know you will make the right decision because nobody knows your life better than you.

sohneyo tussin counsellor ban sakde ho :y

Guest33

Elite
hehehe mein vi ehda hi ya. the thing is, you dont know about a person's habits and what they are really like until you become good friends. I think she is a little anxious to get married to you because she finds you attractive.

but think about it. this is the girl you will be spending your whole life with. mere daddy always kendhe, vi assi tere li ehda da munda labna jehdeh naal teri life easily naang ju gi. so thusi vi eh gaal mann che rakho, vi jeh taan thusi doveh good friends ya and you think you will have a beautiful future together, then go for it. but che koi mann che doubt ya, fer wait karlo. if you like her, spend time with her as casual friends, i know your shy like that and you should explain that to her also. and if she cannot respect the fact that you need time, then is she really worth it?

just some thoughts.

Nav jama sahi kiha.....je pehla frnds bano taan ih relation bahut sukhala nikalda...kionki fer dooje nu samhna te samjhaun dove asaaan hunde ne!!!

MAVERICK

mubarkan dhanne bai....
kudi te fasi...
baaki jithon tak viah di gall aa nav ne changi counselling kiti aa....
chalo jiven vi banda...
best of luck

pink puma

Elite
chalo ji mein apni shop open kardi.... Pink Puma's Counseling Services :D

guri you can be my secretary, dhane you can be guri's assistant

:roll

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
lol...dhanne mainu taan already pata lag gaya si :D.....anyways congrats...tusi aap taan propose nahi ker sake atleast kise kudi ne taan kita :p